The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach interview technical difficulties and linked vacancies

I have sat the work coach interview twice now and each time my interview failed to upload despite the application telling me that it had uploaded correctly. Has anyone else had this issue? Also I applied for two areas, and in the literature it states you will be interviewed only once for linked vacancies, so I interviewed once but then got a reject from the linked vacancy saying I hadn't competed the interview in time for that vacancy, but it stated interview scores would be transferred across all vacancies
Reply 1
Original post by happy71
I have sat the work coach interview twice now and each time my interview failed to upload despite the application telling me that it had uploaded correctly. Has anyone else had this issue? Also I applied for two areas, and in the literature it states you will be interviewed only once for linked vacancies, so I interviewed once but then got a reject from the linked vacancy saying I hadn't competed the interview in time for that vacancy, but it stated interview scores would be transferred across all vacancies

I also did a work coach interview for two areas but I read you had to take separate SJT Tests and separate interviews, which I did. The questions were different on each as well.
Reply 2
Original post by jodie1982
I also did a work coach interview for two areas but I read you had to take separate SJT Tests and separate interviews, which I did. The questions were different on each as well.

In their literature on the website it states 'If successful at sift (which I was for both) you will be interviewed once only and the interview score applied to all adverts, that's why I'm confused...
Reply 3
Original post by happy71
In their literature on the website it states 'If successful at sift (which I was for both) you will be interviewed once only and the interview score applied to all adverts, that's why I'm confused...

Were the two areas that you applied for in the same advert?

For example:
521 - DWP Executive Officer - Universal Credit Job Centre - Work Coach - Staffordshire and Derbyshire:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending