The Student Room Group

DWP EO Derbyshire and Staffordshire 521

How’s everyone doing? Has anyone received any results yet from 521 job post?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, there's a discussion open that may help you, search this title "DWP EO universal credit June 2023 Lincolnshire/Yorkshire" and also this one "DWP Work Coach application May/June 2023 West Yorkshire". You may find interesting to keep an eye also in this one "EO recruitment".
Reply 2
Original post by k.menes
How’s everyone doing? Has anyone received any results yet from 521 job post?

Yes, I failed my interview 😫 Received the results yesterday
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. How did you score?
Reply 4
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. How did you score?

I received a total of 21. I knew at the time I had failed it, however I then did another interview for Nottinghamshire which went a lot better! I am praying those results are better
Yeah did the same, did 1 for Hampshire and I know I did terrible even if I am still waiting for results I am pretty much sure I will not get it so to redeem myself I did south of London. I did much better in my opinion. Should I be successful for London I don't know what to do as it's a big commute.
Reply 6
Yeah did the same, did 1 for Hampshire and I know I did terrible even if I am still waiting for results I am pretty much sure I will not get it so to redeem myself I did south of London. I did much better in my opinion. Should I be successful for London I don't know what to do as it's a big commute.

I just want to know about the other one now, the wait is awful! I have just been on an online chat on the portal and they advised that my results are complete and the results have been sent to DWP so I should find out soon!
Yeah I have read a lot of comments of people trying to get some infos through the chat. It's pointless as they can't tell you anything. You can only hear when they send you the email. I know the waiting is killing me
Reply 8
Yeah I have read a lot of comments of people trying to get some infos through the chat. It's pointless as they can't tell you anything. You can only hear when they send you the email. I know the waiting is killing me

I hope we both hear soon!
Reply 9
Original post by jodie1982
I just want to know about the other one now, the wait is awful! I have just been on an online chat on the portal and they advised that my results are complete and the results have been sent to DWP so I should find out soon!

Jodie, what does your application status for your second application?
Reply 10
Original post by Idaz
Jodie, what does your application status for your second application?

Dear Jodie

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Reply 11
Dear Jodie

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Ahh, mines been saying that for a week now. It's been 2 weeks today since I completed the interviewed. I just contacted the chat today for the first time and Jess said there's no update. I think I have another week or two to wait.

Good luck to you lovely x
Reply 12
Yes, I failed my interview 😫 Received the results yesterday

Sorry to hear that! Still haven’t had mine yet for Staffs 🙈 although my portal has an application update saying my application is being reviewed.
Reply 13
Original post by DO BJ
Sorry to hear that! Still haven’t had mine yet for Staffs 🙈 although my portal has an application update saying my application is being reviewed.

I think they send out the unsuccessful ones first and my one yesterday was for Staffordshire and Derbyshire, so if you haven't heard anything, then I would say that you are successful! x
Reply 14
Original post by DO BJ

So, I think when your portal updates to "Your application is being reviewed", it means you have been successful. As mine never changed and yesterday I received an email saying I had not passed. I really expect that you will receive an answer today in your favour. Please let me know if you do, so I know if my theory is correct haha x
Reply 15
So, I think when your portal updates to "Your application is being reviewed", it means you have been successful. As mine never changed and yesterday I received an email saying I had not passed. I really expect that you will receive an answer today in your favour. Please let me know if you do, so I know if my theory is correct haha

Reserve list scored 26 x
Reply 16
Original post by DO BJ
Reserve list scored 26 x

Someone in the Black Country got an offer with 25, I got 24 and was on the reserve list, really depends on the availability of your location I guess.
Reply 17
Original post by Kamdam
Someone in the Black Country got an offer with 25, I got 24 and was on the reserve list, really depends on the availability of your location I guess.

Must be ! Depending how many people they need in the area.
Original post by DO BJ
Reserve list scored 26 x

Have you received a provisional offer since being put on the reserve list? I heard a lot of people are being offered provisional offers in Derby.
Reply 19
Original post by Ricky ysuduud
Have you received a provisional offer since being put on the reserve list? I heard a lot of people are being offered provisional offers in Derby.

No nothing 😞

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending