The Student Room Group

Are any of you on YouTube or plan to begin uploading?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Here's another video. It messed up a bit because when you upload a vid youtube does this thing, it like edits it even more and messes the video up (you probs know what I'm talking about)
Anyways, here's the link-
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=wpt_YH9JQes

Posted from TSR Mobile
My youtube channel is a bit of a mixed bag, but I'm not a vlogger. I've uploaded a couple of songs and reversed tracks and that's about it. http://www.youtube.com/user/chloboshoka
Original post by Conor_HD_John
I've got a channel, hoping to start posting some short films and sketches soon. Have you posted any yet? Would be great to seem some?

No I havn't D: Been so busy with college. Blerggg!!
Considering starting one. Have several ideas in mind.

I origionally wanted to post raps I wrote (seriously!) but realised I look AND sound retarded.

white boy problems :frown:
Reply 64
Me and one of my flatmates are looking to create a gaming channel, none of this mainstream crap though. It's probably going to be next year (July/August) when we move into a flat/house because the internet here in halls (on campus, would've thought the internet would be half decent) is absolutely murder.

We've already got nearly all the stuff we need.
Original post by Fabulous Killjoy
Hey everyone :smile:

I am planning on beginning a YouTube blogging channel soon and was wondering if anyone else on TSR does this? It would also be cool if there were a group of us all starting out together, we can give each other tips, encouagment, promote each other...

So yeah I have loads of ideas and if anyone else is on YouTube/ just starting out or planning on starting a channel please reply!

Alternatively if you are willing to watch my videos and give constructive feedback then that is welcome also :smile:

Thanks!

Check out my video and i'll check out yours and rate.
Reply 66
Original post by Average_Aaron
Considering starting one. Have several ideas in mind.

I origionally wanted to post raps I wrote (seriously!) but realised I look AND sound retarded.

white boy problems :frown:

You can give it a go, or first show some friends and ask for honest opinions. If they think it's good put it on youtube and look at the feedback other people give.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
The problem with vlogging is that it's suddenly got so popular, that there's just so much rubbish out there... Some people try too hard to be funny and come across as a sarcastic douche. Over-editing, pretentiousness, and begging for likes... I guess people just don't tend to have very interesting lives.

If any of you are considering vlogging, I'd tell you this. Try and be yourself. People are more likely to want to listen to you talk if you come across as a normal, likeable person. You're more likely to want to watch videos of people you can relate to. So resist the urge to be pretentious and loud, have a normal conversation, just be yourself and have fun.
Reply 68
Original post by Pride
The problem with vlogging is that it's suddenly got so popular, that there's just so much rubbish out there... Some people try too hard to be funny and come across as a sarcastic douche. Over-editing, pretentiousness, and begging for likes... I guess people just don't tend to have very interesting lives.

If any of you are considering vlogging, I'd tell you this. Try and be yourself. People are more likely to want to listen to you talk if you come across as a normal, likeable person. You're more likely to want to watch videos of people you can relate to. So resist the urge to be pretentious and loud, have a normal conversation, just be yourself and have fun.

You just reminded me of those jump cut music videos with badly overlayed iMovie/FCP effects that everyone is making these days. *shudder*
Reply 69
I made a new video too. :smile:

My friend's been on at me to play Slender, and making this video meant I didn't have to write a script/go through all the shooting of one, so I decided to do it! I think it's pretty funny.
Hi guys,

Just posted the first of about 15 vids im going to make.

Feel free to take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KekplISIAs
i'm on youtube! :smile: my channel is a bit of a mixture - i do vlogs, upload concert footage and make artsy videos sometimes haha.

http://youtube.com/ItIsRebecca

thanks in advance for looking!
Original post by beccafairy
i'm on youtube! :smile: my channel is a bit of a mixture - i do vlogs, upload concert footage and make artsy videos sometimes haha.

http://youtube.com/ItIsRebecca

thanks in advance for looking!

That was cool. I liked that.
Original post by ANARCHY__
That was cool. I liked that.

haha thankyou! 'that' referring to my latest video or..?
haha thankyou! 'that' referring to my latest video or..?

Just in general. I couldn't watch a whole one right now but they seemed pretty good to me.
Just in general. I couldn't watch a whole one right now but they seemed pretty good to me.

aw, well thankyou very much. :smile: i've been making videos for years over different accounts so yeah, i'm pretty used to it by now!
aw, well thankyou very much. :smile: i've been making videos for years over different accounts so yeah, i'm pretty used to it by now!

They're pretty good. :smile: Do you do film or something like that?
They're pretty good. :smile: Do you do film or something like that?

nope, i study illustration, video making is just a hobby. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending