The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think I have got between 53-55

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say that it would probably be around 47 for an A to be honest, but I doubt it will ever get lower than this now
Original post by Aidn
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2225225&p=40982392#post40982392
There's the thread which will take you to a site that you can see the PDF reader
I'm really sorry that you'll have to create an account for it to see it..
But studentrooms memory limit for pdf is too small for the actual paper >_<
And it's too much effort putting the paper into like 8 little chunks.
Besides, creating an account takes like 2 minutes :wink:

Thank you soo much! Have you got the chemistry one :biggrin:?
Original post by Secret.

I second that
Reply 3064
Original post by Secret.

Haha no sorry.
My biology teacher happens to be head of science & AQA examiner,
so I can only get papers from her for biology :/
Original post by Aidn
Haha no sorry.

Hi, do you the mark scheme for it ?
Original post by Aidn
Haha no sorry.

Did you ask your teacher of what the grade boundaries should be like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Memphis_93
Guys do you reckon the grade boundaries will be lower than June and January 2012? The exam was a LOT harder! Do you think the boundary for an A will be about 45/60?

I think so, or maybe 46/47. I hope its 45 though cause thats what I think ive got!
Think I got about 47-48

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3069
Original post by Hi, How are you ?
Hi, do you the mark scheme for it ?

No, she said the mark scheme is given to her about february.. Remember they only create the mark scheme after the question papers are given in and responses are looked at :biggrin:

Original post by Jimmy20002012
Did you ask your teacher of what the grade boundaries should be like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.. but I assume they'll be about 47-49.. that region
Reply 3070
Original post by TheWiggo
Wasn't that much of an easy paper, it had a lot of application in it, and also challenged us with things we hadn't come across

well, majority of people did find it easy. This was the feedback we got from our teacher. And what hadn't you come across?
Reply 3071
[QUOTE="Sum786;41014482"]
Wasn't that much of an easy paper, it had a lot of application in it, and also challenged us with things we hadn't come across

well, majority of people did find it easy. This was the feedback we got from our teacher. And what hadn't you come across?

The pulse questions were based on intelligent guesses to be honest, then there was lots of application but luckily i knew most of it
It seems so weird to me that people are debating whether they'll get an A or a B, in my school nobody gets higher than a D, i'm not even expecting to pass :'(
Reply 3073
Original post by wolf-pack
It seems so weird to me that people are debating whether they'll get an A or a B, in my school nobody gets higher than a D, i'm not even expecting to pass :'(

Some schools have higher expectations maybe? People will still perform highly in your school probably
thank god it's over.
Some schools have higher expectations maybe? People will still perform highly in your school probably

Well a number of us have target grades of an A :s-smilie:
The HIV question screwed me up big time, don't want to know my result :/
Original post by Wintabix
The HIV question screwed me up big time, don't want to know my result :/

The HIV question was fine, if you understood immunology.

No T Cells, no interleukins secreted, no B cells activated, no antibodies produced and so pathogens kill off the body by releasing toxins and damaging cells.

HIV entering a host cell is a problem because the host cell shows self antigens and so the virus isn't detected.

Problems with the vaccine:

Don't know long term effects
Don't know side effects
May cause HIV
(I.e. general HSW points.)
Original post by Neon-Soldier32
The HIV question was fine, if you understood immunology.

No T Cells, no interleukins secreted, no B cells activated, no antibodies produced and so pathogens kill off the body by releasing toxins and damaging cells.

HIV entering a host cell is a problem because the host cell shows self antigens and so the virus isn't detected.

Problems with the vaccine:

Don't know long term effects
Don't know side effects
May cause HIV
(I.e. general HSW points.)

Hmmm I talked about B cells and T cells on the first 3 marker instead of the rapidly one. And I thought the question with the problems was just so vague :/
Reply 3079
Anyone got the paper yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending