The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Ah. For Gods sake..no question paper yet?ask your teachers!
Reply 981
No-ones bothered ; ask your teacher..
Got a feeling grade boundaries are going to be
63 - A
55 - B

OR SOMETHING RIDIC LIKE THAT
Reply 983
Hey,
Does anyone have a copy of this paper, and if so can they upload it please?
Thanks! :smile:
Reply 984
Come on guys! Could someone please upload a paper? :biggrin:

Thanks!
Reply 985
Someone upload the paper please and I'll fill in the answers!!
The paper is now available on the Edexcel website, so at least someone will be able to get their hands on it.

Thank you. :smile:
Plz anybody can post the bio paper as a pdf cauz when i open the paper in edexcel website...it says sme error occured so plz anybody.....
Reply 987
Upload the paper please guys!!!! 1 month until our results!
Reply 989
Here's the paper.
Could some amazing person please fill in the answers and upload it back onto this thread?
Thanks! :biggrin:

Original post by John1996
Here's the paper.
Could some amazing person please fill in the answers and upload it back onto this thread?
Thanks! :biggrin:

You guys are amazing! I'll try to fill out the paper and re-upload it soon!
Reply 991
Original post by mynameisntbobk
You guys are amazing! I'll try to fill out the paper and re-upload it soon!

Thankyou! i just found a copy of this paper on scribd but it looks like i was too late
Original post by Eureka!
Thankyou! i just found a copy of this paper on scribd but it looks like i was too late

Haha, its alright, thanks though. You can let me know if you find the AQA chemistry or AQA A psychology papers :tongue: although there's no need for you to actively look for them
Okay, so here's the paper with the answers written on it. I've also highlighted in red information that they gave you in the question that should have helped you work out the answers. Be aware that the questions which required drawings have not been completed as such, instead, I've wrote how you'd complete it. Hope this helps guys!

Okay, well good luck for March! and don't be disheartened by this, I realise also that I made stupid mistakes
Reply 994
Okay, so here's the paper with the answers written on it. I've also highlighted in red information that they gave you in the question that should have helped you work out the answers. Be aware that the questions which required drawings have not been completed as such, instead, I've wrote how you'd complete it. Hope this helps guys!

Okay, well good luck for March! and don't be disheartened by this, I realise also that I made stupid mistakes

Thanks a lot! I think I may have dropped 16 or so marks, so around 64/80
hopefully that'll be high enough for an A! :biggrin:
Original post by John1996
Thanks a lot! I think I may have dropped 16 or so marks, so around 64/80
hopefully that'll be high enough for an A! :biggrin:

It'll be a high B minimum. It can possibly be an A hoping others made silly mistakes as well. So where did you drop marks?
Reply 996
It'll be a high B minimum. It can possibly be an A hoping others made silly mistakes as well. So where did you drop marks?

Thank you for that! I made too many silly mistakes so I think I lost 17 marks for sure :s-smilie:
Original post by Kingboss
Thank you for that! I made too many silly mistakes so I think I lost 17 marks for sure :s-smilie:

No problem :smile: don't forget mark schemes may have more marking points, so don't count your losses yet :smile:
Reply 998
i got 58-61 WHAT GRADE MAY THAT BE??????????????????
Reply 999
No problem :smile: don't forget mark schemes may have more marking points, so don't count your losses yet :smile:

Hey, i know ive messed this paper..what i need is a mark scheme for unit 2 to know wether i can make an A. Pls link it here??

Latest

Trending

Trending