Maltesars
Aero mint
Lion
Galaxy
Bourville
Horlicks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Options Belgian Chocolate Hot Chocolate, or Costa's Frosted Mint Hot Chocolate :biggrin:
Oh it looks so pretty!!
I actually love weightwatchers hot chocolate with caramel, yum yum.
Reply 24
5121mezYn8L.jpg
anything from options with a lil dash of baileys <3
Reply 26
If it's not shop-bought, or in Switzerland (my they do AMAZING hot chocolate), I'd say Galaxy Hot Chocolate, the one you add to milk is REALLY good, or the one you add to hot water if you don't wanna pay the extra money
The milkshake shop in town has just started doing hot chocolate, the Terry's Chocolate Orange one is orgasmic :coma:
Reply 28
Original post by amyshamblesxx
The milkshake shop in town has just started doing hot chocolate, the Terry's Chocolate Orange one is orgasmic :coma:

That sounds friggin AMAZING.
May have to go to Shakeaway and get a hot Terry's Chocolate Orange to try and replicate it! I'm also tempted by a Hot Snickers or Ferrero Rocher...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by amyshamblesxx

OMG i want!
Green&Blacks - With about 15 spoonfuls in!
Creme brulee from Whittards. So so sexy.
I make them for my little brother all the time, and I put stars on them to teach him about stuff :colondollar:

4588231.jpg

This is one I actually took a photo of :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Cadburys :sexface:
I love Cadburys :smile:
Reply 35
Options, the posher ones, I forgot what they're called. The fudge one.

And for me, there is only one way to make them perfectly. Every time.

The trick is to get yourself one of those tiny whisks that come in hot chocolate gift packs. If you use a spoon it goes lumpy. So get the whisk, and add a tiny dash of milk to the powder, and whisk that beastie up until some lumps are gone. Then add 1/2 the water, whisk up until all the lumps are gone, and add the rest of the water. Marshmallows are completely and utterly necessary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hate the cadbury's instand stuff, it's so vile. Either the galaxy or the one from cadburys that comes in the cardboard tub
Just tried the Galaxy frothy top hot chocolate and it was not good, I made it with milk as suggested and it had hardly no flavour whats so ever.
Reply 38
Whittards Of Chelsea Ginger hot chocolate mmmmmmmmmm
Reply 39
Put enough milk in a pan to fill a mug along with about a third of a bar of Green and Black's Mayan Gold. Heat it until the chocolate melts and mixes with the milk then boil and drink.

Quick Reply

Latest