The Student Room Group

single pringle thread : for single ppl only

yea we don't need a valentine to be happy :smile:
we're happy on our own

Scroll to see replies

Valentine’s Day will be an ordinary day for me 🥱… I’ll consider my options another time 🤔
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Valentine’s Day will be an ordinary day for me 🥱… I’ll consider my options another time 🤔

i'm shopping then babysitting my brothers... whilst my parents go out for dinner... 😒 lol. yes hopefully you'll get someone next year. 2023 might be ur year!!
Original post by gracieee16
i'm shopping then babysitting my brothers... whilst my parents go out for dinner... 😒 lol. yes hopefully you'll get someone next year. 2023 might be ur year!!

Aha. Lol there’s nobody for me 😂. I hope you enjoy shopping, have fun, shop your heart-out and enjoy yourself but most importantly stay safe and take care. Hope sir and madam have a wonderful dining out and aha babysitting must seem fun for you 😂😂😂.
Aha. Lol there’s nobody for me 😂. I hope you enjoy shopping, have fun, shop your heart-out and enjoy yourself but most importantly stay safe and take care. Hope sir and madam have a wonderful dining out and aha babysitting must seem fun for you 😂😂😂.

babysitting 8&9 year olds isn't really babysitting anymore but all they do is fight and cry. it should be fun getting chocolate out of the cupboards.. 🤫 . oh yea i should have fun. thank u very much my love. no one for u😩. yea yea there will be at some point in your life... they'll come to you😌. just gotta wait for the right one!!!!!
VD is just discrimination against the unloved
I got a hair strand of a girl on my bag, that will be my valentine. If i lose it, theres always a toaster
(edited 2 years ago)
babysitting 8&9 year olds isn't really babysitting anymore but all they do is fight and cry. it should be fun getting chocolate out of the cupboards.. 🤫 . oh yea i should have fun. thank u very much my love. no one for u😩. yea yea there will be at some point in your life... they'll come to you😌. just gotta wait for the right one!!!!!

Aha bless them. Chocolate 🍫 the solution. Independence is me. Nope I am never putting trust in one for a long time yet aha!!!!
One day the day shall come
This is TSR…everyone’s a single virgin.
Aha bless them. Chocolate 🍫 the solution. Independence is me. Nope I am never putting trust in one for a long time yet aha!!!!

chocolate is best. omg. nothing can beat it. ice-cream is in second place. ah bless u! you must suffer with trust issues bless ur heart. :bawling:
Original post by Son of the Sea

:frown:
chocolate is best. omg. nothing can beat it. ice-cream is in second place. ah bless u! you must suffer with trust issues bless ur heart. :bawling:

Yum 😋. A wicked sundae you are soooo right!!!!
Last year's Valentine's Day was the first I didn't spend alone. I think I was a crap Valentine, and I'd do it differently if I ever had the chance to live that day again, but oh well. We can't all be the charmers or the Chads, can we now? February 14 will once again be just another date on the calendar for me.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Son of the Sea

Correction: thirsty single virgin.
Does anyone think that being single is a bad thing?
I'm happily single and will be enthusiastically celebrating Valentine's Day as I have done since my last relationship almost 8 years ago.
I will have canine pals, chocolate, cake and friends children to celebrate with me. :heart:
At least my money is staying in my bank account.
Original post by Leslie Knope
Does anyone think that being single is a bad thing?

I don’t think it’s a bad thing personally I enjoy being single to be honest since I broke up with my ex girlfriend she just made my life miserable but as a tradition and a custom it’s a day designated to loved ones and couples and you know it’s just you know strange that’s all…
I don’t think it’s a bad thing personally I enjoy being single to be honest since I broke up with my ex girlfriend she just made my life miserable but as a tradition and a custom it’s a day designated to loved ones and couples and you know it’s just you know strange that’s all…

a good healthy relationship is always better than being single

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending