Reply 20
I got a conditional offer. YAAAYYYY!
:biggrin:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 21
I thought most of it went really well. However i messed the english test up as I didn't leave myself enough time so i rushed and panicked :frown: But apart from that it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be!

Has anybody checked their GTTR status?

I checked mine tonight and it has changed... Its says 'STOP'. Apparently this means the uni have asked for more time to consider my application... I suppose it isnt a rejection but im still not holding high hopes.

Good Luck everyone!
Reply 22
Well Done Striving! Thats great news :smile: Although I am very jealous!

Sorry only read your post after I posted!

x
Reply 23
At least its good that they are taking time to consider your application further - it means there's hope. I was rejected by York St John in November as they had an issue with my foreign degree. I was absolutely gutted to say the least. So now Im really happy to have some good news at least. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Reply 24
Hi. I have my interview on monday was just wondering if anybody had any advice?
Also did people pass the skills tests before the interview?
Thanks for any information
Reply 25
Hi Amber,

It isnt as bad as I thought it would be. Just try and be calm because i wasnt calm and so think this is what has let me down. Also allocate your time well in the tests.

I still havent heard anything but he said we should know by tomorrow.

Good Luck!
Reply 26
Hi Amber, I also have my interview on Monday!! Good luck and probably see you there. Well done Striving and thanks everyone for the tips.
Fingers crossed!
Reply 27
For those of you that had interviews yesterday, how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Striving
For those of you that had interviews yesterday, how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually enjoyed the day!! Presentation, classroom and story all went really well (says she!), maths was ok but the written was harder than I thought it would be although I answered everything. I think I waffled a bit in the interview although it was more like a chat really. I came out and did the classic "oh I forgot to mention that". I really don't know which way it's gone, what day did you hear was it Thursday?
Reply 29
Ekbyz
I had my interview on a Friday and got feedback on gttr on wednesday. I haven't got my letter in the post yet. Fingers crossed for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I've got a conditional offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooo happy!! :biggrin:

Striving - I'll be seeing you in July.
Everyone else - very best of luck, I hope you hear soon.
Reply 31
Congrats Ekbyz
I was in cloud nine almost the whole of last week when I heard. I've just been anxious about getting my letter now. I even called the uni today. They say they posted one batch yesterday but still have another batch to send may be tomorrow.
Whats your condition?
See you september.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
I mean July lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Thank you, my condition is just my degree which I'm finishing now so no worries there (ha!), what about you?

I know what you about the letter - it'll make it seem more real won't it, I hope you get it soon!
Reply 34
Mine is health and CRB check. Did you do yours already then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
FINALLY been able to log back in. I got a place too :smile: YAY.
Was thinking of making a facebook page if you were interested?
Reply 36
if you search 'Hull Primary PGCE 2013-2014' :smile:
Reply 37
Good idea. Its not coming up on my search results though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Striving
Good idea. Its not coming up on my search results though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

try this...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/hullprimarypgce/
Reply 39
Hi
Yes, sorry I need my health and CRB too!
Facebook page sounds a great idea I'll have a look in a minute and well done for getting in.

Quick Reply

Latest