The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent accommodation 2013

Where is everyone applying accommodation wise for 2013 city site ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oliverw94

Theyre all so expensive on the campus really so I've no idea!!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Oliverw94

Byron, gill street and gill street south

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Goldsmith Court :smile:
Reply 4
Gill Street :biggrin: x
Reply 5
When can we book out accommodation?

This was posted from The Student Room's
Reply 6
* our

Reply 7
Booking opens on the 25th of this month for unconditionals and 18th March for unconditional firmers.
Reply 8
Cheers are you stopping in halls this year?

Reply 9
Yeah probably, I looked at private halls but they weren't much cheaper and you lose your deposit if you don't get the grades and end up at your insurance choice so.
Reply 10
I am booking my accommodation on Monday :smile: I think I am going for castle court in Peverell :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by abbroseee
Yeah probably, I looked at private halls but they weren't much cheaper and you lose your deposit if you don't get the grades and end up at your insurance choice so.

Where are you thinking of staying?

Reply 12
Original post by Brettp
Where are you thinking of staying?

Gill Street probably, the new ones look good but they're just too expensive.
Reply 13
Original post by abbroseee
Gill Street probably, the new ones look good but they're just too expensive.

Have a look at sandby it's on the campus, pretty cheap and its got en suite rooms

I was massively put off by Sandby due to the fact that the rooms are very small and quite dark. Also you share your kitchen with about 13 other people as well as whoever else wants to come in because they are corridors instead of flats!
I've been looking at a lot of the accommodation places and they're all quite expensive.I like the look of sandby,blenheim on the city site and peverell on the clifton campus. Anyone else looking at any of these places to live?
Reply 16
Hey Steph :smile: I have applied for my student loan and even that doesn't cover the cost of the accommodation :/ I have an unconditional offer so I get to book mine on Monday which is rather exciting :biggrin: I do reckon peverell is the best you can get for what you are paying and when I went to look around, castle court side looked the best to me! :smile:
Original post by gazhunt
Hey Steph :smile: I have applied for my student loan and even that doesn't cover the cost of the accommodation :/ I have an unconditional offer so I get to book mine on Monday which is rather exciting :biggrin: I do reckon peverell is the best you can get for what you are paying and when I went to look around, castle court side looked the best to me! :smile:

Yeah, I don't think my loan will cover accommodation either :/. I've got a conditional offer so I have to wait longer until I can book.Congrats on the unconditional offer!. I am hoping to be able to book Perverell it's like my top option. What are you going to study?
Reply 18
Original post by Stephanie940
Yeah, I don't think my loan will cover accommodation either :/. I've got a conditional offer so I have to wait longer until I can book.Congrats on the unconditional offer!. I am hoping to be able to book Perverell it's like my top option. What are you going to study?

Congrats on your conditional and best of luck in your exams :smile: I am studying computer systems forensic and security :smile: what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gazhunt
Congrats on your conditional and best of luck in your exams :smile: I am studying computer systems forensic and security :smile: what about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: and hopefully going to study law. You looking forward to your course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending