Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent accommodation 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Jesslove
Yeah so annoying, I just want to get it booked. I hope theres plenty of rooms for when I book! Oh very good, I'm doing broadcast journalism

yeah i'm sure. i'm sure there will be, i have my fingers crossed for you! :smile: ah thats cool!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 101
Is anyone else looking at private halls? I really like the look of Goldsmith court?
Reply 102
Original post by kelly49
Is anyone else looking at private halls? I really like the look of Goldsmith court?

Add yourself to this I can answer any questions I already live there :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/611716232177740/
Reply 103
thankyou!
Reply 104
Original post by bexmorgan
I've booked Gill Street! Block F, 3rd Floor, Flat 8 :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive just booked Gill Street too :biggrin: Block F, 1st Floor, Flat 3
Original post by lbainesy

Were there a lot of rooms left in gill street when you booked?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by lbainesy

ME TOO!:biggrin: Third floor, Block H, Flat 4!
Reply 107
On each floor (there are 4), blocks C and D were already full up. All the other blocks had plenty of available spaces though
Anyone booked college drive??
Reply 109
http://www.facebook.com/NTUFreshers2013 :wink: it's already on facebook, has been since October, just looked WOO, its getting serious now guyssss
Reply 110
Anyone looking into private accommodation for their 1st year? NTU halls seem to be expensive for what you get compared to private halls such as Trinity Square and IQ which seem better value. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way?
Original post by Stephanie940
Who's chosen Gill Street?

I have!!
Victoria Halls actually looks like the best value for money with those double beds, and I asked a lady that works there, she goes a lot of first years actually go there, and it's about the same distance walk to UNi from gill street and those other ones, just it's a lot closer to the city centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
Original post by JoshAdesina
Victoria Halls actually looks like the best value for money with those double beds, and I asked a lady that works there, she goes a lot of first years actually go there, and it's about the same distance walk to UNi from gill street and those other ones, just it's a lot closer to the city centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I have just been looking at that one it's so much cheaper and just the same as the ones on site!
Original post by JoshAdesina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looked at this but on Google Maps its a 15 minute walk away
Original post by JakeyyB
Looked at this but on Google Maps its a 15 minute walk away

If you walk like a granny, yeah it would take about 15 mins ^_^ lol, na honestly it takes 6-8 mins :smile:, so a few mins extra I guess, but that proper bathroom and double bed are definitely worth an extra 2 mins walking to UNi, plus it's in town ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 116
I firmed Nottingham Trent for Broadcast Journalism and want the Sandby residences! Anyone else going for Sandby?
Reply 117
8 more days now! Gill street is calling me i think, anyone else? :biggrin:
Reply 118
Original post by Chris1494
8 more days now! Gill street is calling me i think, anyone else? :biggrin:

Already booked it! Go for F Block! Party blooooock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending