Christ's | 60
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 50
Fitzwilliam | 56 (+5)
Girton | 49
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 50
Trinity Hall | 42

Edit: That's the second time someone has negged me (albeit without any rep power whatsoever) for healing fitz... someone really hates fitz XD

you aren't healing fitz. You are empowering it.

Also just realised that every time you post you just give 5 to your college. Which is understandable but quite boring.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by *Corinna*
you aren't healing fitz. You are empowering it.

Also just realised that every time you post you just give 5 to your college. Which is understandable but quite boring.

Nah, not every time. But that time I actually I did it to see if I would get negged, and sure enough it took barely 10 minutes for that to happen...
Original post by Bulbasaur
Nah, not every time. But that time I actually I did it to see if I would get negged, and sure enough it took barely 10 minutes for that to happen...

yeah but it was obviously not the same person so this must mean that there are more than one people around here hating fitz :tongue:
Now is probably a bit annoying late to ask this, but has someone kept track of the order colleges went out so a final rank can be made?
Reply 385
Original post by runningraccoon
Now is probably a bit annoying late to ask this, but has someone kept track of the order colleges went out so a final rank can be made?

Can just run through the thread at the end I suppose, if I have some free time I'll do it tonight :smile:
Original post by runningraccoon

I'm on top of this :smile: Time to ramp up the hurting methinks, Girton I'm coming for you!

Shall we do a rule where you aren't allowed to alter the points of the college you applied to/were pooled to?
Original post by St. Brynjar
I'm on top of this :smile: Time to ramp up the hurting methinks, Girton I'm coming for you!

Shall we do a rule where you aren't allowed to alter the points of the college you applied to/were pooled to?

Would stop the incessant healing, but would perhaps turn it in to an all out killing spree.

It would be pretty time consuming and futile to moderate, and in addition some people like me have not mentioned their college anywhere (although I have only hurt colleges in the game).
Reply 389
Usually the fake accounts take a little longer to spring up than this :tongue:

Original post by iCiaran
Conspiracy :tongue:

Haha, I should just make clear, I'm NOT cheating at all - my other account has absolutely nothing to do with this game or Cambridge even! :tongue:

And this one post per day rule is so frustrating!! :mad:

Can't wait till midnight :colone:
Christ's | 58 (-2)
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53 (+3)
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 49
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 50
Trinity Hall | 42

but why has caius gone :'(
Reply 391

How about you have to use at least 1 of your points as a minus?
Christ's | 56 (-2)
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 50 (+1)
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 50
Trinity Hall | 44 (+2)

Now Caius has gone I have no underdog to support :frown:
In reply to all who quoted me:

I agree moderating it would be a bit of a bastard, hence why I didn't mention it in the original rules. I guess I'll just have to ask people politely to start hurting :tongue:

FTR I've only healed my college a couple times.
Reply 394
Christ's | 56
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 50
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 49 (-1)
Trinity Hall | 40 (-4)
Christ's | 56
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 50
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 49
Trinity Hall | 45
Original post by *Corinna*
yeah but it was obviously not the same person so this must mean that there are more than one people around here hating fitz :tongue:

Well, I didn't quite mean that literally... but hey, they have zero rep power so their opinion counts for nothing, right? :wink: At least that's what this forum suggests...
Christ's | 56
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 48 (-2)
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 52 (+3)
Trinity Hall | 45
Reply 398
Christ's | 56
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 43 (-5)
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 52
Trinity Hall | 45
Christ's | 56
Corpus Christi | 45
Emmanuel | 53
Fitzwilliam | 56
Girton | 38 (-5)
Magdalene | 51
Peterhouse | 52
Trinity Hall | 45=

Good call. I was wondering why Girton was still around.

Latest

Trending

Trending