The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Student Life, Accommodation, Facilities, Future Prospect etc.

Hello everyone, I'm Amish Trivedi from India. I'm an engineering student and pursuing my B.Tech's last year (4th) in Computer Science & Engineering stream right now. I have got an offer letter from Bangor University for my MBA in this Sep'13 intake. I just wanna know 'bou the environment, student life of Bangor University and also 'bou the future prospect after getting an MBA degree from Bangor University???

Thnx in advance for the reply...!!!! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Amish, I'm currently in my first year at Bangor university and i can't say anything bad about the place! The environment is lovely, everyone is friendly and the views are beautiful! The student life is good with 2 decent clubs and a fair few of bars and pubs! There are loads of societies and clubs to join too! :smile: x
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Dais.
Hi Amish, I'm currently in my first year at Bangor university and i can't say anything bad about the place! The environment is lovely, everyone is friendly and the views are beautiful! The student life is good with 2 decent clubs and a fair few of bars and pubs! There are loads of societies and clubs to join too! :smile: x

Thnx a lot Dias for the reply... :smile:
Yeah i too have heard same 'bou the university & just wanted to confirm 'bou these aspects & i guess i got my answer. Will surely look further then to come Bangor Univ for pursuing my degree in this Sep. Have a nice day ahead,gob bless u always & tc. :h:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest