The Student Room Group

Need Help

Hi,
I completed my first year of A Levels and finished it with decent grades (C C C). But then when I returned I pissed about to much, my grades dropped and so did my motivation to go. Now (two years later) I regret my decision of dropping out. So, to complete my A Levels could I study somewhere else to finish the final year? Or, would I just have to apply somewhere else and start them all over again?
Thank You for any help
Original post by Schteen
Hi,
I completed my first year of A Levels and finished it with decent grades (C C C). But then when I returned I pissed about to much, my grades dropped and so did my motivation to go. Now (two years later) I regret my decision of dropping out. So, to complete my A Levels could I study somewhere else to finish the final year? Or, would I just have to apply somewhere else and start them all over again?
Thank You for any help

You could just take the exams as a private candidate, they'd probably cost you about £50 or you can to a college and take the A2 year at a further education college, they're good for stuff like that
Reply 2
Original post by closeenemies
You could just take the exams as a private candidate, they'd probably cost you about £50 or you can to a college and take the A2 year at a further education college, they're good for stuff like that

Thank you very much for the help, I was just under the impression there was no hope. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest