The Student Room Group

Undecided

Hello all,
I am about to finish my extended diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering in June, but after that i am so confused with all the titles of the qualifications. What sort of course would i have to be applying to if i wanted to go to for eg. Leeds/Manchester/Newcastle. My predicted grade is Distinction.

Any advanced help would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Can anyone help me with this?
Reply 2
Anyone?
Reply 3
Can you rephrase the question? Are you asking about what qualification you will have, or what qualification to take at degree level?
Reply 4
After the current year i will know what qualification i have. But i was wondering what sort of courses i could possibly complete next year (HNC etc) but in more detail if possible.
Original post by GeordieFan
Hello all,
I am about to finish my extended diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering in June, but after that i am so confused with all the titles of the qualifications. What sort of course would i have to be applying to if i wanted to go to for eg. Leeds/Manchester/Newcastle. My predicted grade is Distinction.

Any advanced help would be appreciated.

Several unis accept the course you are currently doing to go onto a EEE course including Manchester.

Go on the website of the unis your interested in and look at the grade requirements.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest