The Student Room Group

UCL mechanical engineering

Hey guys, does anyone have any offers for Mechanical Engineering at UCL yet? I'm the only person in my year applying for the course so idk if the reply time is meant to be this long 😫
Original post by physicsvictimx
Hey guys, does anyone have any offers for Mechanical Engineering at UCL yet? I'm the only person in my year applying for the course so idk if the reply time is meant to be this long 😫

My mate got one in October
Reply 2

Any updates? I'm still waiting on my offer/rejection
Original post by GriffrH
Any updates? I'm still waiting on my offer/rejection

Nope, we're in the same boat rn🫠🫠
Reply 4
Nope, we're in the same boat rn🫠🫠

Yeah, I think they say on the website that if you apply by equal consideration deadline you'll get an offer by the end of April so not too long now hopefully 🤞
Reply 5
Just got a rejection from UCL Mechanical Engineering half an hour ago.
Original post by 5451M4

me and you both twin😔 mind if I ask you what your stats were? Mine are A*A*A so im kinda in shock-denial rn 😭
Original post by 5451M4

same here. got rejected with A* / A* / A / A predicted for Maths, FM, Chem, Physics
Reply 8
Original post by 5451M4

Yeah same unfortunately, I was A*AA so I'm not tooooo surprised bc I am right on the grade boundaries but looks like some of u guys got stiffed being well over the grade boundaries and all
Original post by 5451M4

same bro, what was ur predicted? mine was A*AB, applied to Beng
me and you both twin😔 mind if I ask you what your stats were? Mine are A*A*A so im kinda in shock-denial rn 😭

i had the same predictions and was also just rejected. what uni are you planing on firming?
Reply 11
Original post by SorabreeZzZ
same bro, what was ur predicted? mine was A*AB, applied to Beng

I’m doing IB. My predicted were 41 (out of 45 points) and full 777 (equivalent to A*) in all my higher subjects. Stupidly applied all the way through to M.Eng. Ah well, it is what it is.
Reply 12
me and you both twin😔 mind if I ask you what your stats were? Mine are A*A*A so im kinda in shock-denial rn *

Got rejected with 4A* predicted Math FM Physics Chemistry rip

Quick Reply

Latest