The Student Room Group

Please help! OCR Chemistry F323 practical task tomorrow!

My F323 qualitative practical task is tomorrow and I want to make sure i'm well prepared.
Could anyone please tell me what main bits I need to revise?
Also, I've been trying to find past qualitative tasks but I'm having no luck. Any past tasks would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot to anyone who answers!:smile:
Reply 1
anyone? :redface:
Reply 2
You're not allowed to give information on specific practicals. OCR are very strict on that.
Reply 3
Does anyone know if its possible to redo an AS qualitative when you are in A2 year?
Original post by Renacle
Does anyone know if its possible to redo an AS qualitative when you are in A2 year?

its a lil bit confusing, but basically.......
you do 3 of each in year 12 of which one of each is sent to the exam board which will be your best mark. the other two which didnt get sent you may do again in year 13 :smile: so basically to answer your question you can resit the practical in year 13 if its not the one you sent as your best result in year 12 :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by physicshelp123
its a lil bit confusing, but basically.......
you do 3 of each in year 12 of which one of each is sent to the exam board which will be your best mark. the other two which didnt get sent you may do again in year 13 :smile: so basically to answer your question you can resit the practical in year 13 if its not the one you sent as your best result in year 12 :smile:

If you resat the practicals in A2 but ended up doing worse, would they just count your previous marks instead?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending