The Student Room Group

gyg: My Villain Origin Story 💣👽🙌🧠

Haloooo!!!

WELCOME, WELCOME to my grow your grades. Step into the WORLD of academia with me, the HIGHS and LOWS, the PASSES and FAILS, the DRAMA, the boys (or LACK thereof 🧐). Embark with me as I BATTLE boring teachers, the bitter cold of London, the SLEEPLESS NIGHTS and IMPENDING DOOM...........A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY.

Aware only few are privileged to know me, I scribe tales of the FAILURE of an institution I call school. Bestowed with the predicted grades of:
A* in Biology
A in Economics (though some may say I have glided my way into an A*)
A in Chemistry (cursed to make silly mistakes, the future of this grade does ruffle me)

Mirror Mirror on the wall, 🪞
83 days left, I must not fall📉📉
The mocks I have done are a wake-up call ⏰⏰
MAKE HASTE, MAKE HASTE I SHALL NOT STALL.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
YESSSSS!
Here's my gyg...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7421821
And dear friend I must say your manner of speech is very civilised here, we must make haste indeed
Original post by halfharry
Haloooo!!!

WELCOME, WELCOME to my grow your grades. Step into the WORLD of academia with me, the HIGHS and LOWS, the PASSES and FAILS, the DRAMA, the boys (or LACK thereof 🧐). Embark with me as I BATTLE boring teachers, the bitter cold of London, the SLEEPLESS NIGHTS and IMPENDING DOOM...........A-LEVEL RESULTS DAY.

Aware only few are privileged to know me, I scribe tales of the FAILURE of an institution I call school. Bestowed with the predicted grades of:
A* in Biology
A in Chemistry (cursed to make silly mistakes, the future of this grade does ruffle me)

welcome!! life feels good as an academic weapon, doesn't it 💪
Reply 3
Original post by study23!
YESSSSS!
Here's my gyg...
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7421821
And dear friend I must say your manner of speech is very civilised here, we must make haste indeed
Alas patron, the few years of my life have shaped my thoughts and my tongue. I forge my future with a regal voice and haste indeed. Through my looking-glass, I too shall observe your journey 🥳
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by prettylil.thing
welcome!! life feels good as an academic weapon, doesn't it 💪
My dear friend, I regret to inform you life woes me. I hope to aim higher and get highest grades possible.
Reply 5
ETA 'till D-day: 83 days
As I have just finished my mocks🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳, I have declared today as a REST DAY. I hope to read The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I really enjoy this book series. I don't have much of an update as like I said rest day... FEEL FREE TO ASK ME QS!!

Some side notes

School is very eventful and though I'm on study leave once I get back to school PHEW the updates will keep coming

I'm one of only 2 girls in my econ class - talk about CHARACTER BUILDING. I shall definitely be mentioning the struggles and how I have noticed that school rears boys and girls into certain roles, unknowingly or not, there's definitely a pattern and being in a class full of boys has had its ups and downs.

Farewell, To say goodbye is to die a little.

Hazza
Reply 6
Haloooo!!!

A* in Biology

Cheering you on!! 🎉
Love the poem you got going on there🤭
Reply 7
Haloooo!!!

A* in Biology

OMDSZZSSZASSSSS IM SK EXCITEDDDD. I acc don't have my gym link copied rn and I'm to lazy to find it so I'll just tag you babe. GOOD LUCK EITH EVERYTHIGNNGNNGNFN
Reply 8
Haloooo!!!

A* in Biology

OMGGG HEYY SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE HEHE (i'm the one you told abt nobara if you don't remember haha) looking forward to your gyg updates 🤞🤞 and i'm loving your tone of speech 🙏
here's mine if you wanna check it out 🥰 https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7435126
Reply 9
Original post by milktee
OMGGG HEYY SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE HEHE (i'm the one you told abt nobara if you don't remember haha) looking forward to your gyg updates 🤞🤞 and i'm loving your tone of speech 🙏
here's mine if you wanna check it out 🥰 https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7435126
Patron I CAN NEVER FORGET YOU of course, Yes i have followed, I must say your GCSE results are very impressive academic weapon at its finest🤭
Haloooo!!!

A* in Biology

Nice to see you here! I love the speech style, such a rarity these days :biggrin:
If you don’t mind sharing, are you applying to uni this year? If so what are you planning to do?
Good luck :smile:

Also congrats on finishing the mock, you hath survived thee days of hardship 👏
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
Nice to see you here! I love the speech style, such a rarity these days :biggrin:
If you don’t mind sharing, are you applying to uni this year? If so what are you planning to do?
Good luck :smile:

Also congrats on finishing the mock, you hath survived thee days of hardship 👏
I think I might take a gap year, my acadeim weapon has become blunt and the time has come I lay it to rest and take up a new weapon... THE SCIMITAR. A year will allow me to heone the abilities and forge into university guns...or swords in this case BLAZING
Reply 12
Patron I CAN NEVER FORGET YOU of course, Yes i have followed, I must say your GCSE results are very impressive academic weapon at its finest🤭
HAHA I FEEL HONOURED thank you 🙏🙏 and says the one with basically triple A*s, so you're an academic weapon yourself 💪
I think I might take a gap year, my acadeim weapon has become blunt and the time has come I lay it to rest and take up a new weapon... THE SCIMITAR. A year will allow me to heone the abilities and forge into university guns...or swords in this case BLAZING
Ahhh same! I am taking a gap year too. So exciting to find a person like me!!!!!! :colone:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 14
NETIZENS, netizens today I have set the following tasks to undertake. When setting targets I always use my BEECH acronym:

Biology 🔬🧬🧫🧪
Economics 💰💰💷
Entertainment 🎯🎯🎮📺📺
Chemistry 🧪🧪⚗️
Housework 🧺🧺💪

I try to do 5 light tasks or 3 heavy tasks as I know its important to not get overwhelmed. As my mocks are over i always think its important to RESET so I have decided to set the following tasks:

Biology: n/a
Economics:

Finish Theme 3 (part 1) ⏸️

Entertainment:

Watch the rookie (FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 6)

Chemistry: n/a
Housework:

Clean room and sort folders ⏸️

Clean bathroom

Iron clothes for school

I think the importance of resetting after an exam is so underestimated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYWHOOOO:

Quizlet streak: Day 84🔥
Wordle Streak: 1😭 (I lost it due to mocks)
Current book I'm reading: The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout - PAGE 171
SONG OF THE DAY: Get Lucky- Daft Punk (ft. Pharrell Williams)

Farewell, Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow 👋👋
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 15
NETIZENS, netizens today I have set the following tasks to undertake. When setting targets I always use my BEECH acronym:

Biology 🔬🧬🧫🧪
Economics 💰💰💷
Entertainment 🎯🎯🎮📺📺
Chemistry 🧪🧪⚗️
Housework 🧺🧺💪

I try to do 5 light tasks or 3 heavy tasks as I know its important to not get overwhelmed. As my mocks are over i always think its important to RESET so I have decided to set the following tasks:

Economics:

Entertainment:

Housework:

Clean bathroom

Iron clothes for school

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYWHOOOO:

Current book I'm reading: The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout - PAGE 171

Farewell, Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow 👋👋
Love the acronym! That’s a great way of plannibg
Haloooo!!!

A* in Biology

hola!! am so glad you started a grow your grades ❤️
Haloooo!!!

A* in Biology

So pleased you've decided to start a blog! Looking forward to seeing your updates :biggrin:

Biology 🔬🧬🧫🧪
Economics 💰💰💷
Entertainment 🎯🎯🎮📺📺
Chemistry 🧪🧪⚗️
Housework 🧺🧺💪

Economics:

Entertainment:

Housework:

Clean bathroom

Iron clothes for school

ANYWHOOOO:

is it just me or is cleaning the bathroom theraputic. I dont know there is something so satifying about knowing im murdering bacteria with bleach lolo
Reply 19
Original post by CamembertPaws
So pleased you've decided to start a blog! Looking forward to seeing your updates :biggrin:
thank you, thank you dear friend!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending