The Student Room Group

free\cheap parking near Wembley stadium

Going down to London this weekend to watch Bradford City in the Cup final

Going to be driving... just wondering if there is any free parking near the stadium??

I'm guessing if there is parking will have to walk a fair bit

or can park car up get the tube from east london but will tubes be really busy after the game
Reply 1
Original post by ben_g_ali
Going down to London this weekend to watch Bradford City in the Cup final

Going to be driving... just wondering if there is any free parking near the stadium??

I'm guessing if there is parking will have to walk a fair bit

or can park car up get the tube from east london but will tubes be really busy after the game

Loads of people come down the M42/M40 rather than the M1 then park in High Wycombe or Beaconsfield and take Chiltern Railways trains from there. There are other stations along the same route but parking isn't quite as extensive. They usually do a good deal on group/family tickets.
http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/

I guess many of the Welsh supporters will be taking the same route.

On the A40 further in you may be able to park at Hillingdon tube station (it's quite a big car park) and take the Metropolitan Line tube from there or take a risk with finding street parking around the Rayners Lane area. There's a small car park at Ickenham and usually free on street parking but the station is hard to find.

Queues for trains away from Wembley are well organised, though they can be quite long.

Let me know if have a spare ticket :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending