The Student Room Group

Student Accomodation Summer Re-let (May 2024 - 31st August 2024)

Hey everyone!

As I’ll be leaving London for the summer, I’m looking to transfer my lease to a current full-time student at a UK school, college or university for a newly renovated single-person en-suite studio room in Wembley Park (Medium Studio).

En-suite with a kitchen included

8th floor at Scape Wembley (purpose-built, all-inclusive university student accommodation 5 minutes from Wembley Park Station)

Reletting for summer term from 15th of May to 31st August 2024 (start date negotiable)

The weekly rent with all bills (electricity, heating, water, WiFi) is 330 GBP (DISCOUNTED from original weekly rent of $410).

The rent includes all the below facilities:

Clean, well-maintained, well-lit and fully furnished room (full-size bed, dresser, armoire, desk and chair, 2 large drawers etc)

24/7 on-site security and reception

24/7 Gym

Actually helpful hall management and maintenance

Secure bike storage

Mobile-operated laundry centre

Common lounge areas, study zones, meeting rooms

Secure package delivery

Cinema Room

Games Area

Social events for residents and friends

Feel free to go to Scape Wembley’s website for more detailed info on the Medium Studio including the floorplan and images on the accommodation.

5 mins walk to Wembley Park station

2 mins walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Co-op, Aldi as well as various restaurants, pharmacies

10 mins walk to Wembley Stadium

20 mins walk to Wembley Designer Outlet

30mins to UCL main campus

Videos and in-person room tour available upon request. Serious inquiries only please! Do allow 24-48 hours for response time.

If you’re interested please feel free to PM me to discuss further! I'm looking to sign the contract on a first come first serve so do reach out! 🫡

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending