The Student Room Group

Student accommodation over SUMMER in LONDON

I am currently looking for anyone sub letting their student accom room over the summer if they are an international student and going back home or just aren't going to be around and wont need the room.
I have a summer internship and need a place to stay in London zone 1 -zone 2 and my budget is £200 a week.
Reply 1
Original post by smashit123
I am currently looking for anyone sub letting their student accom room over the summer if they are an international student and going back home or just aren't going to be around and wont need the room.
I have a summer internship and need a place to stay in London zone 1 -zone 2 and my budget is £200 a week.

Hii same here!

hi! i need a tenancy replacement from mid june to early september as i am going home during the summer. i live in an en-suite in spring mews which is in vauxhall so it's just in between zone 1 and 2, own bathroom and shared kitchen and it's £280 per week. let me know if you have any questions!
Original post by rachely127
hi! i need a tenancy replacement from mid june to early september as i am going home during the summer. i live in an en-suite in spring mews which is in vauxhall so it's just in between zone 1 and 2, own bathroom and shared kitchen and it's £280 per week. let me know if you have any questions!

Hi! £280 is a little over my budget but thanks for sharing the info though!

Hi! I am going home for the summer so looking for someone to take over my lease.
It is a studio in Scape Wembley at £205 a week. I'll be leaving early june and the contract ends Aug 27,2022.
The accommodation is close to the Wembley park station (3 min), Wembley Boxpark, Stadium, and the London Designer Outlet as well as many cafes and restaurants.
Sainsbury's, Co-op, Asda all within walking distance.
The accommdation also has a 24/7 gym. Let me know if you are interested.

hey not sure if you’re still looking but i’m looking on moving out of my accomodation about june 16th and my contract ends end of august. i pay £220pw for an ensuite with a small double bed and a shared kitchen with 4 others. it’s in stratford so zone 2/3 with good travel links and around the corner from westfield stratford. pm me if you’re interested :•)
Original post by IDnoon21
Hi! I am going home for the summer so looking for someone to take over my lease.
It is a studio in Scape Wembley at £205 a week. I'll be leaving early june and the contract ends Aug 27,2022.
The accommodation is close to the Wembley park station (3 min), Wembley Boxpark, Stadium, and the London Designer Outlet as well as many cafes and restaurants.
Sainsbury's, Co-op, Asda all within walking distance.
The accommdation also has a 24/7 gym. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi there, I'd be interested if this is still available
Original post by melvo_15
Hi there, I'd be interested if this is still available

Hey yes the room is still available please send my your email or number to see the room
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8

Hey! I have a student accommodation room available from May-August available
Reply 9
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley. It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...4#post98417107). :smile:

Hey!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London.
It is 342 per week. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
If you are interested e-mail me: [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending