The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Brackenhurst 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Aw i'm in DF :smile: have you joined the facebook group cause you'll be able to find your flatmates on there x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 281
Does anybody know what they're doing on freshers week yet?
I'm so worried about being by myself for the entire week and being a complete loner on trips and just generally! :smile:
Reply 282
I'm getting a wristband going to most of the nights out, going to the freshers fair then idk what else :') aw you wont be alone i promise! Freshers is all about feeling alone and meeting new people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 283
I'm not sure if it's worth me getting a wrist band, I will be out a couple of nights but I'm not a big going out person!:') I'Ll be an awful student haha!X
Reply 284
I thought I may as well note that I am going to NTU Brackenhurst as well.tumblr_lya678XHzs1qftanso1_500.gif
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by beckyh94
Hi:smile:
I was wondering who will be in their first year at Brack in September?
and if anyone's living on campus and what courses people are on?:smile:

Im staying on campus too :smile: Im doing FdSc veterinary nursing there
Hey everyone :smile: I'm just about to start my 2nd year of Zoo Biology at Brack, and I'm living in the en-suite accommodation again this year... so if you have any questions about the accommodation, my course, etc.. Ask me :smile:
Reply 287
Hey :smile: i start brack on monday anyone else doing animal management? and am i the only one bricking it?! heheh
Reply 288
Hello :smile:

I have a question, or a few. What's NTU like? In terms of the 1) people, 2) uni and its facilities 3) societies and all that like uni experience type stuff and 4) the actual area. (I was told something about NTU being in an area full of chavvy people and stuff and that you'll have annoying chavvy troublemakers trying to start fights or etc
Also what's the ntu population mix like? Is it a mixed population or is it for example mostly white people?

Also has anyone studied Zoo Biology at NTU? :smile: if so, what's your opinion of it? Pro's? Con's?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending