The Student Room Group

How to take a backup of Office 365?

Having issues in taking a backup of Office 365. Please suggest to me any third-party tool to take a backup.
Reply 1
MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool is an awesome application that easily takes a backup of an Office 365 account into PST format. Users can take a backup of multiple accounts with an admin account. It has the option to download complete data including emails, contacts, tasks, etc. This software helps users to take a backup of O365 into multiple file formats like PST, MBOX, MSG, and EML. The extracted PST is compatible with all the Microsoft Outlook versions including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all the older versions. There is a data filter option according to different ranges. Also, an additional feature of this software is that users can export only contacts and calendars in multiple file formats.
Reply 2
I think it's done automatically in the license office, no?
Reply 3
Use the best and reliable software i.e. ZOOK Office365 Backup Software to export the entire Office 365 mailbox to a local drive using the smart and simple Office 365 backup tool. The Office 365 backup tool instantly downloads and backs up all emails, contacts, calendars, and other data from an Office 365 account to a variety of storage locations. in order to restore your Office 365 mailbox to several applications. It enables you to import Office 365 directly into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. without any data loss and backup Exchange online mailboxes to PST format.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending