The Student Room Group

ERASMUS help

How would you go about organising your own ERASMUS year abroad? I don't really wanna go to any of my year about destinations and would like to go to the University of Seville.
Also, will I encounter any extra costs and is it relatively straight forward?

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 1
Talk to your uni's International Office to see if it's possible to organise something with Seville's uni. It mightn't be possible - I'm not sure if ERASMUS requires a bilateral agreements between the unis, but I wouldn't rule anything out! They may be able to arrange an exchange directly.

You might as well ask, the worst they can tell you is no. Overall, ask your international office first, they'd be able to direct you where to go so you're not doing it entirely on your own.
Just moved this to IS where you may be able to get a bit more help.

Erasmus study does require a bilateral agreement between unis, but I swear UCL does have one with Seville, or am I wrong? I had a housemate last year that did her YA in Seville. I personally went to Valencia and had a good time!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by rockrunride
Just moved this to IS where you may be able to get a bit more help.

Erasmus study does require a bilateral agreement between unis, but I swear UCL does have one with Seville, or am I wrong? I had a housemate last year that did her YA in Seville. I personally went to Valencia and had a good time!

Nope! Madrid, Cordoba, Granade, Valencia and Barcelona only. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending