The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Erasmus Park - University of Southampton Official Thread

Hey!
I'm Priya, an international masters student currently living in Erasmus Park. I chose this place because it's not only university-provided and safe, but it's also super close to campus - just a 20-minute walk away. When I first moved in, I was blown away by the open green spaces and basic but cozy room. The common room is the heart of the house, with a TV, computers, books, games, and even a ping pong table. Plus, there's always something going on with regular university events. If you ever want to host your own get together, you can even book the common room for the night. Just remember to clean up before you go! And if you need anything fixed, the maintenance team is quick to respond. Cleaning for the common areas is taken care of every two weeks. It may not be fancy, but it gets the job done. Plus, I love the quietness of small-town life here in Winchester and the option to head to Southampton via the university shuttle bus. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by UoS PG students
Hey!
I'm Priya, an international masters student currently living in Erasmus Park. I chose this place because it's not only university-provided and safe, but it's also super close to campus - just a 20-minute walk away. When I first moved in, I was blown away by the open green spaces and basic but cozy room. The common room is the heart of the house, with a TV, computers, books, games, and even a ping pong table. Plus, there's always something going on with regular university events. If you ever want to host your own get together, you can even book the common room for the night. Just remember to clean up before you go! And if you need anything fixed, the maintenance team is quick to respond. Cleaning for the common areas is taken care of every two weeks. It may not be fancy, but it gets the job done. Plus, I love the quietness of small-town life here in Winchester and the option to head to Southampton via the university shuttle bus. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Best Wishes
Postgraduate Ambassador

hii, ive been placed at Erasmus Park but im a uni of southampton student, I was wondering if u could tell me what its like travelling from erasmus park and how reliable buses are because I believe it'll take me nearly an hour
On campus at the University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by janeeta.b
hii, ive been placed at Erasmus Park but im a uni of southampton student, I was wondering if u could tell me what its like travelling from erasmus park and how reliable buses are because I believe it'll take me nearly an hour

Hey!
Can you tell me more about your specific campus, as different campuses are at a different distance.?

Best Wishes
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending