The Student Room Group

Caritas Award?

Hey :smile:

Just curious, is anybody else taking part in the Caritas Award this year?

What kinda stuff did you do to make up your 20 hours in and out of school, how is your final report going?
Reply 1
Original post by Panda124

What kinda stuff did you do to make up your 20 hours in and out of school, how is your final report going?

I'm doing the Caritas award as well, the final reports done - just proof read- and my 20 school hours and 20 parish/faith hours are done too! I've done more hours than I thought:tongue:

To get the hours things like Ushering at church, readings, soup kitchen, Nightfever, Fair Trade stalls etc
Reply 2
Original post by Direct15
I'm doing the Caritas award as well, the final reports done - just proof read- and my 20 school hours and 20 parish/faith hours are done too! I've done more hours than I thought:tongue:

To get the hours things like Ushering at church, readings, soup kitchen, Nightfever, Fair Trade stalls etc

Aw cool! Haha yeah me too actually, it's surprising how much it all mounts up! Still, the more the better I guess :smile:

I've just finished my essay but it's really long, around the 2,500 word mark... :s-smilie: it says on the SCES website that it's to be no more than 1,000 words, you don't think I'll be like penalised for going over the word limit or anything do you? I'll need to take a literary chainsaw to it otherwise haha!
Reply 3
is there any chance I could see your final report? I am really struggling and need some inspiration haha. feel everything I write is just extremely cheesy. Also has anyone heard of anyone not actually getting the award at the end?
Does anyone have an example final submission I could see? I am also really struggling!
Original post by Panda124

hey!!!!!!:smile:
hey hun buns just a few quick Q's for u all
1) how are you all on this brilliant day?
2)whats your opinion on the paradox of the homolytic fisson of molecular orbitals to free radicals?
3 ) whats ur fave panda??? mine is black and white
4 ) bamboo or kokomo?
5) how do i write this essay

LOL :biggrin:

thank!!!!!!!
big love to you allxxxx
and the big man upstairs :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by cartias007
hey!!!!!!:smile:
hey hun buns just a few quick Q's for u all
1) how are you all on this brilliant day?
2)whats your opinion on the paradox of the homolytic fisson of molecular orbitals to free radicals?
3 ) whats ur fave panda??? mine is black and white
4 ) bamboo or kokomo?
5) how do i write this essay

LOL :biggrin:

thank!!!!!!!
big love to you allxxxx
and the big man upstairs :wink:

Howdy partner!

Welcome aboard the caritas railroad to the Lord, I'm glad you could join!

Firstly, i'm feeling fabby on this damn good day, how are you???

Secondly, homolytic fission does indeed occur between NON-POLAR covalent bonds...assuming sufficient energy is supplied. I'm interested in your keen interest.

Thirdly, my personal favourite panda is the red panda...but that's just me.

Penultimately, bamboo.

Finally, you just need to pour your heart onto the page. Like 'ps I Love You' you need to express your deep and dumbfounding love of the lord, using the words the big man puts in your mouth.

Glad to be of service caritas007, so glad indeed.

Have a religious day, y'all. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending