Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Illustration and Visual communication

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by pinkoctupus
Got an unconditional offer :smile:! bit scared considering i do not know london at all, going to be getting so lost! Looking forward to seeing you all in sept :smile:

Aww well done on the unconditional!! :smile: I know Harrow quite well, and most of North West, Central and a bit of East London. :biggrin:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Hello!
I got an offer as well and will most likely be studying at Westminster starting this September (unless the earth is blasted apart by an alien army). I am looking forward to seeing you all there! :biggrin:
Has anyone here applied for a scholarship?
Reply 22
Original post by Lyzz
Hello!
I got an offer as well and will most likely be studying at Westminster starting this September (unless the earth is blasted apart by an alien army). I am looking forward to seeing you all there! :biggrin:
Has anyone here applied for a scholarship?

Cool :biggrin: I've applied for two scholarships :biggrin: did you?
Reply 23
Got an offer as well..its a conditional one :frown: have to do an IELTS Test!!
My Scholarship Details have been received today at London and I've been told to wait until June for a response...which one did you apply for Full Tuition Fee, Half, Part or the Full Scholarship??
Reply 24
Original post by KaMaH
Got an offer as well..its a conditional one :frown: have to do an IELTS Test!!
My Scholarship Details have been received today at London and I've been told to wait until June for a response...which one did you apply for Full Tuition Fee, Half, Part or the Full Scholarship??

Im assuming thats to do with international applicants. and yeah June is when we will hear back but home applicants have different scholarships to international students.
Reply 25
Original post by cathychyeah
Cool :biggrin: I've applied for two scholarships :biggrin: did you?

I'm from the EU so the only one I could apply for was the University of Westminster scholarship :s-smilie: I hope I'll get it...
Good luck with yours!
Reply 26
Original post by Lyzz
I'm from the EU so the only one I could apply for was the University of Westminster scholarship :s-smilie: I hope I'll get it...
Good luck with yours!

Ahh right, for home students there were about 4 or 5 :smile: its a long shot but it's worth a try!
Reply 27
Hi everyone :smile:
I will be in the course too,just need to take the IELTS test first.Has any of you got it yet?How about we make a FB group about the course,I saw there are for the previous years,but not for this one.So what do you say?
Reply 28
Original post by magratea
Hi everyone :smile:
I will be in the course too,just need to take the IELTS test first.Has any of you got it yet?How about we make a FB group about the course,I saw there are for the previous years,but not for this one.So what do you say?

I'm english so I don't need test obvs but there is a facebook group already :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/357749494313562/?fref=ts
i've linked my tsr account to facebook so you can always friend me on facebook too :biggrin:
Reply 29
Yeah I have a conditional that I pass my Foundation, so I'll be doing Illustration and Visual Communication at Westminster too :biggrin:
Reply 30
I'm english so I don't need test obvs but there is a facebook group already :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/357749494313562/?fref=ts
i've linked my tsr account to facebook so you can always friend me on facebook too :biggrin:

I requested to Join :smile:
& look forward to meeting you all :biggrin:
Hey people!

My names Jasmine. Doing Illustration, so exciting.
Just wanted to ask does anyone know or have a rough guestimate of how many days we will be in a week, say the first semester?? Trying to calculate how much travel will cost.
Look foward to meeting some of you.
Reply 32
Original post by Jasmine.Elphea
Hey people!

My names Jasmine. Doing Illustration, so exciting.
Just wanted to ask does anyone know or have a rough guestimate of how many days we will be in a week, say the first semester?? Trying to calculate how much travel will cost.
Look foward to meeting some of you.

Hi Jasmine,
I really don't know how many days we will be in tbh but I'm assuming 4 days with one weekday and the weekend for independent study?
Of course don't take my word for it though.
Reply 33
Ohh hello everybody :smile: there's lots of new people on here, how exciting!!! :biggrin:

I think this group is for the current first years btw :frown:
Reply 34
That should be the group but I asked for joining like a week ago,and still no answer.Maybe theres another one out there..if anyone finds it please post :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by magratea
That should be the group but I asked for joining like a week ago,and still no answer.Maybe theres another one out there..if anyone finds it please post :smile:

it says 2012-15 though, I think we'd be 2013-16? :smile: maybe one hasn't been made yet!!
Reply 36
My thought exactly.Maybe we should make one?Does anyone want to handle this,I am not quite sure how to do so :smile:
Anyonegoing to the degree show, 10 - 13 June,11am - 5pm ??
Reply 38
Hello, I'm Charlie, I've only just joined the site so I realise I'm quite late to this thread but I'm also doing Illustration this year :smile:
Hey for anyone that doesn't already know about it, we do have an illustration group with quite a few people that will be doing the course in!
I can't link it because it's down as a 'secret group' so it wont link for some reason :frown: You can add me on Facebook though and i can invite you to it if you want :smile:

That's my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Amiipuu

And here's the group link just in case, but I'm not sure if it will work for people not already in it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/594216037267637/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending