The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
I guess you didn't understand me, didn't you? When I said Assad has it deserved to live in a dessert, I meant that he can live there til death, without food, without water, its quasi a painful capital punishment.

What should be done in your opinion? a military intervention by the USA and the rest? do you believe that it is a solution? if it comes to a military intervention, then the situation in Syria escalated.

So what if "the situation in Syria escalated"? It is already escalating.

Chemical agents are being used. Surely, that should warrant immediate attention with a military response?
Original post by Lord Hysteria
So what if "the situation in Syria escalated"? It is already escalating.

Chemical agents are being used. Surely, that should warrant immediate attention with a military response?

May i ask why a military responce is required as;
1] we dont know who did it
b] they didnt do it to us ergo not our business or concern, especially when the US has a vast stockpile of bio/chemical weapons modified for use for everything from a bloody canister, shell, bomblets, bombs, missiles etc. etc. etc. its disgraceful hypocrisy especially considering their track record of mass murder.
Assad is marching gloriously to victory. Let's leave him alone to fight the war on terror.
Reply 743
I am loving this war on "terror"...:cool:
Please continue all Syria related discussions in this megathread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2451810

Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending