The Student Room Group

I am half russian, half israeli, ask me anything.

i am a half russian, half israeli jewish girl, ask me anything
what is your stance on palestine?
Original post by evalyinna

are you religious?
Reply 3
Original post by probably_sane
are you religious?

im not no, i was raised jewish however.
Reply 4
Original post by lukemplatts17
what is your stance on palestine?

Given that Israel has better resources, thef death and destruction is disproportionately felt by the Palestinians. As in the past, the violence is goig way beyond political divisions. It feeds the extremists’ thoughts of hate. which in my opinion leads to more conflict.
[start]This is inhuman, intolerable, irrational and wholly unacceptable. This cycle of mutual terror and suffering shouldnt be allowed to repeat itself in the future . Jews and Arabs living side by side can and should do better. Yet for this to happen, greater honesty is essential. It is no good pretending, as so many in Israel, the US, Europe and the Arab sphere do, that the problem of hamas, will somehow go away by itself. It will not.[/start]
[start]So let’s be honest. Benjamin Netanyahu is not fit to be our prime minister. His rejection of the UN-backed two-state solution, his support for seizures of Palestinian land in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, his discriminatory attitude to Israeli Arabs, his tolerance of neo-fascist religious and far-right settler groups and the recent police outrage at Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque have added to the flames of the current crisis.[/start]
Reply 5
What languages do you speak?
Original post by evalyinna

Can u speak multiple languages?

Quick Reply

Latest