The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Early years and childhood studies

anyone studying early years and childhood studies (foundation) at manchester metropolitan didsbury campus in september?
Reply 1
Hi,

Im doing education with a foundation year at didsbury in sept:smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Island_Girl
anyone studying early years and childhood studies (foundation) at manchester metropolitan didsbury campus in september?

Heyy... I start in september too at disbury!
Yeah, I am! Just not a foundation degree though.
Has anybody applied for this course and still waiting on a reply?? My friend applied for this course along with four other similar courses at other universities. However, she received offers from all of the other four universities but has not yet received a reply from Manchester Met for this course. We are really concerned due to the fact that she applied in October/November time and still hasn't heard anything. Pleeeeeaaaase can somebody enlighten me as to why they think this is the case and let me know ASAP if they are experiencing a similar issue. I am worried because this is both of our preferred universities and the only way we can go together. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase HELP, would be very much appreciated, thank you very much in advance x
Original post by Chelsijames
Has anybody applied for this course and still waiting on a reply?? My friend applied for this course along with four other similar courses at other universities. However, she received offers from all of the other four universities but has not yet received a reply from Manchester Met for this course. We are really concerned due to the fact that she applied in October/November time and still hasn't heard anything. Pleeeeeaaaase can somebody enlighten me as to why they think this is the case and let me know ASAP if they are experiencing a similar issue. I am worried because this is both of our preferred universities and the only way we can go together. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase HELP, would be very much appreciated, thank you very much in advance x
what course are you studying?x
Original post by sarajessop
what course are you studying?x

Hello there, I'm going to study Fashion Buying and Merchandising (very different to early years I know! haha), but we just want to be at the same university because, well we've known each other for so many years now and we literally do everything together so we would be heartbroken if we had to go to different universities! Are you planning on studying Early Years and Childhood Studies at MMU? If so, how long did it take them to reply to your application? Or are you still waiting on a reply? Thanks x
Hello there, I'm going to study Fashion Buying and Merchandising (very different to early years I know! haha), but we just want to be at the same university because, well we've known each other for so many years now and we literally do everything together so we would be heartbroken if we had to go to different universities! Are you planning on studying Early Years and Childhood Studies at MMU? If so, how long did it take them to reply to your application? Or are you still waiting on a reply? Thanks x

hello, that course sounds very exciting what is it you will be doing? and yes I applied for this course and still waiting on a response. I applied in November also so I am getting very stressed and thinking that I wont be getting in, I have been excepted into the other uni's I applied for but am still waiting on this one. x
Original post by sarajessop
hello, that course sounds very exciting what is it you will be doing? and yes I applied for this course and still waiting on a response. I applied in November also so I am getting very stressed and thinking that I wont be getting in, I have been excepted into the other uni's I applied for but am still waiting on this one. x

Aw that is literally what has happened to my friend, she's also having the same worry. Hm, maybe they're just slow on their replies:/, I just want them to hurry and make a decision and hoping and praying that she gets an offer! Good luck with your application and I hope you get an offer too!x
Aw that is literally what has happened to my friend, she's also having the same worry. Hm, maybe they're just slow on their replies:/, I just want them to hurry and make a decision and hoping and praying that she gets an offer! Good luck with your application and I hope you get an offer too!x

aw yeah maybe, very annoying, aw thank you hope your friend does as well:smile:x

I'm not going to study early years and childhood studies but I'm hoping to be studying fashion buying and merchandising!
Original post by Island_Girl

is this the one at crewe/chshire campus?
Reply 12
Yes i am :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending