The Student Room Group

AQA Unit 2 Government & Politics May 2013

Anybody have any ideas what questions might come up this year?
Original post by GTSwattsy
Anybody have any ideas what questions might come up this year?

No clue, hard to say really. I'm planning on doing topics 1 (consitution) and 3 (core executive). How about you?
Reply 2
I'm planning on doing topics 2 & 3, so Parliament and the core executive. I am preparing for the constitution too but I'm not very good at the judiciary section, which unfortunately for me my teacher believes the 25 marker will be on the judiciary :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
I revising topics 2 & 3, they seem to be the most simple to get your head around. I really hope I do well in this exam! How is everyone's revision going?
Reply 4
bump
Reply 5
Hey, has anybody got any decent notes to share?
I have had a poor teacher and I am really struggling with this exam!
Reply 6
Original post by Josh567
Hey, has anybody got any decent notes to share?
I have had a poor teacher and I am really struggling with this exam!

go on www.getrevisng.com there are loads of stuff on there.
Reply 7
does anyone know what the essay and extract questions might be on? my teacher advised us to revise 3 topics that way two of the topics that we revised will come up. I am revising Judiciary, Parliament and Constitution... I hope the essay question will be how effective is PLT in carrying out his function. Please help guys
Reply 8
Original post by Mimy
I hope the essay question will be how effective is PLT in carrying out his function. Please help guys

That would be a great question! I feel generally prepared, I just hope I understand what the question is actually asking.
I think the core executive question will be on cabinet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending