The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHM1996
Have been offered a place at coventry for physiotherapy, but was rejected by liverpool and nottingham after interviews and rejected by birmingham without an interview. i also applied at cardiff, but i haven't heard from them at all, as in no interview or anything. I know that cardiff have had interviews so i was wandering whether people who haven't had interviews there have been rejected or not already as my head of 6th form said that they may be waiting to see for firm choices etc and that i may be on a sort of reserve list? not sure what to do as i don't really believe that ill be offered an interview or anything at Cardiff but then i don't want to withdraw from them if i do have a chance sorta thing? Also as Coventry accommodation has come online id like to get that sorted as soon as possible understandably.
Thanks

Hi, i've not heard anything off cardiff yet at all either it's driving me crazy! when i asked what was taking so long they said that everyone should know by the end of march so i am just holding out for a while longer. unfortunately, i don't have any offers like you do so not considering withdrawing at all. I hope it goes well for you :smile:
Original post by HJones96
Hey! Just be yourself it's more about your personality really, there is an actor so be confident in empathy at one station, revise for what you can do in terms of team work, the nhs, your work experience, why physiotherapy and the different types of physiotherapy. They're really nice "

Hey thank you for replying. You've made me feel a million times better :smile: I was starting to panic after reading up on different MMI experiences (though most of them related to medicine rather than physiotherapy) but after getting the general concept of it (and you confirming what I should be expecting), I feel at ease now.

Really appreciate the help. Thanks again.
Original post by ncok
Hi everyone, Can anyone help me out. I've got an interview at St George's on Monday and I've only just realised the email did not say where the interview would take place. Anyone who's had the interview already care to let me know please. Thanks

I have an interview at St George's too on Monday! According to the attachments, it says to report to the University reception in the foyer on arrival.

I live in Tooting and know St George's pretty well. If you go to the entrance where there is Marks and Spencers (right next door, they have a little cafe there too), just continue to go straight. You'll pass two wooden double doors, keep going straight and there's a little corridor with "Medical School" at the top. There where it is. If you get stuck or come in from the other entrance (where the car park is), best bet is to ask someone at the reception desk.

Good luck!
Reply 1583
Does anyone know if Kings has given out all the offers and hold a post offers day already? As it is my first choice and my interview was 2 months ago. Thanks
Reply 1584
Anyone know how long it takes salford to get back...had my interview over a month ago and no word :/
Reply 1585
Has anyone heard from Teesside? I'm still waiting! :frown:
Original post by lucky77

Still waiting as well. Getting really annoying now! :frown:
Reply 1587
Original post by Frankie3010
Still waiting as well. Getting really annoying now! :frown:

Last week I was pulling my hair out but I know we should hear by the end of the week! Hopefully good news!!
Reply 1588
Original post by lucky77

I'm still waiting as well... so annoying but i'm glad everyone else is in the same position.. thought it was just me :smile:
Reply 1589
Original post by 96mace
I'm still waiting as well... so annoying but i'm glad everyone else is in the same position.. thought it was just me :smile:

It's a nightmare! Looking back at old posts I think the last week of March seems to be when they give out offers.Good luck!
Reply 1590
Wohoo!! I've got an offer for Teesside.
Reply 1591
Original post by feefree

Great news congrats. They your 1st choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by feefree

Congrats! Did you find out through UCAS?
Reply 1593
Original post by feefree

Congratulations!! Now Im getting nervous!
Received unconditional from Keele this morning, such a weight off my shoulders! Only had the interview last wednesday, best of luck to everyone else.
Got an offer for QMU Edinburgh!:smile: Anyone else going to the open day this Friday?
Reply 1596
Original post by Jessica Martin
Congrats! Did you find out through UCAS?

Hey! Yeah through UCAS :biggrin: fingers crossed for you x
Reply 1597
Original post by Fenzinho
Great news congrats. They your 1st choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I'm still pondering between Teesside and N'Bria. But I'm going to be living at home and Teesside is closer for me so probably there. Plus, I still need an offer from N'bria yet :biggrin:
Reply 1598
Got an offer from UWE, still waiting for Cardiff don't know which one I will choose if I get both, any thoughts?
Original post by irishlad95
Got an offer for QMU Edinburgh!:smile: Anyone else going to the open day this Friday?

Yeah! :smile: is it your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending