The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford brookes physiotherapy

hi! I was just wondering whether anyone else had applied for the oxford brookes physiotherapy course, and if anyone had any info or thoughts or anything since the latest email? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kiera dv
hi! I was just wondering whether anyone else had applied for the oxford brookes physiotherapy course, and if anyone had any info or thoughts or anything since the latest email? :smile:

Hi @Kiera dv,
You can see all the course information about physiotherapy at Brookes using this link; https://www.brookes.ac.uk/hls/support/practice-education/physiotherapy/
Is there anything specific that you wanted to know or questions you have?
Bekki
3rd Year Student Ambassador
Oxford Brookes
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by Bekki.S
Hi @Kiera dv,
You can see all the course information about physiotherapy at Brookes using this link; https://www.brookes.ac.uk/hls/support/practice-education/physiotherapy/
Is there anything specific that you wanted to know or questions you have?
Bekki
Oxford Brookes

ah hi yes! Thanks so much for the link, I was just kinda wondering how people found the physiotherapy course at the school, and also how the application process is going for them just cause it's a) a bit quiet atm waiting to hear back after the pre-interview questionnaire and b) I haven't heard of anyone else applying in any of the forums I'm on so thought i'd ask separately here : )

hi. I applied early November and they emailed me around Christmas time offering me an interview on the 11th January
Reply 4
Hi @Kiera dv and @libbymonk,

I am glad to hear that you have both applied to Brookes, it is a great university. I can't tell you much about the physiotherapy course as I am on Adult nursing but our Marston Road Campus is amazing.

We have state of art equipment and designated labs and skills labs for each courses learning and the lecturers know their stuff.

I can answer any other questions you have on this thread if you want to pop them up you can also use the chat to a student ambassador function on the brookes website.

Hope you are both looking forward to your interviews.
Bekki
Oxford Brookes
Original post by libbymonk
hi. I applied early November and they emailed me around Christmas time offering me an interview on the 11th January

I also had an interview on the 11th, hope yours went well x
Reply 6
Ah they still haven’t emailed since I sent in the answers to the questionnaire, I’m a bit worried it’s taking this wrong, I wish they’d say approx how long 😅
Ah they still haven’t emailed since I sent in the answers to the questionnaire, I’m a bit worried it’s taking this wrong, I wish they’d say approx how long 😅

When did u send your questionnaire in, I sent mine in at the very start of December but didn’t hear back until mid January
Reply 8
Original post by Gemma.vyv
When did u send your questionnaire in, I sent mine in at the very start of December but didn’t hear back until mid January

hmm i think mid december ish?
Reply 9
hmm i think mid december ish?

Hi
Have you tried contacting our admissions team, they may be able to help you further. https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/how-to-apply/

I hope you can get this resolved.

Bekki
Oxford Brookes
Reply 10
Original post by Bekki.S
Hi
Have you tried contacting our admissions team, they may be able to help you further. https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/how-to-apply/

I hope you can get this resolved.

Bekki
Oxford Brookes

hi yep I did, they just reassured me my application is being processed and I should hear back soon, so fingers crossed
Reply 11
hi yep I did, they just reassured me my application is being processed and I should hear back soon, so fingers crossed

I am glad that you have heard from them, I know that they are very busy at the moment. Good luck and make sure you keep chasing if you need to.

Bekki
Oxford Brookes
I have an interview on 9th feb for Msc physiotherapy pre reg at oxford Brooke's uni. I had an interview at buckingamshire new university on 25th Jan and they said they will respond within 2 weeks
Reply 13
Original post by Shailesh20sk
I have an interview on 9th feb for Msc physiotherapy pre reg at oxford Brooke's uni. I had an interview at buckingamshire new university on 25th Jan and they said they will respond within 2 weeks

goood luck!
Reply 14
Original post by Bekki.S
I am glad that you have heard from them, I know that they are very busy at the moment. Good luck and make sure you keep chasing if you need to.

Bekki
Oxford Brookes

Getting a bit nervous since I’m hearing of others getting full offers now and I haven’t even heard about interviews; should I email again? I don’t want to seem repetitive but also it’s been quite a while-
Reply 15
I submitted my questionnaire last month, and am just waiting to hear if I I'm shortlisted for an interview too.
I went to an applicant day at Brookes last weekend and spoke to the physio lecturer about applications. She was very helpful and told me that they have had a lot of applications to get through this year, hence the wait. She did assure me though that interviews are still ongoing and more interviews will be held throughout March and April - so just a waiting game for now :crossedf:
Reply 16
Original post by LouisaT
I submitted my questionnaire last month, and am just waiting to hear if I I'm shortlisted for an interview too.
I went to an applicant day at Brookes last weekend and spoke to the physio lecturer about applications. She was very helpful and told me that they have had a lot of applications to get through this year, hence the wait. She did assure me though that interviews are still ongoing and more interviews will be held throughout March and April - so just a waiting game for now :crossedf:

Ah thats really reassuring thank you 😄
Reply 17
Just got an Oxford Brooke’s interview! How long was it, for anyone who’s done it already?
Reply 18
Just got an Oxford Brooke’s interview! How long was it, for anyone who’s done it already?

Ooh that's exciting! Well done. Out of interest, when did you apply/send questionnaire back?
Reply 19
Original post by LouisaT
Ooh that's exciting! Well done. Out of interest, when did you apply/send questionnaire back?

My UCAS was sent off late November, and I got the questionnaire mid December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending