The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

HELP- UCLan physiotherapy MSc interview invite

I recently received a Physiotherapy Msc interview invite on the UCLan portal on January 29. Which is very exciting because it's one of my top choices, but they haven't sent me any email confirmation or booking times. I'm a little concerned because the portal states to book as soon as possible which I want to but cannot because I don't have the email to do so.

Should I be worried? I tried contacting UCLan through the portal messages, but haven't heard anything.

Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated!!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by cctray
I recently received a Physiotherapy Msc interview invite on the UCLan portal on January 29. Which is very exciting because it's one of my top choices, but they haven't sent me any email confirmation or booking times. I'm a little concerned because the portal states to book as soon as possible which I want to but cannot because I don't have the email to do so.

Should I be worried? I tried contacting UCLan through the portal messages, but haven't heard anything.

Hi @cctray,

Firstly congrats on receiving an interview invite for our MSc Physiotherapy course! 😊

Please don't worry as I'm here to help you with this. Would you be able to send us a direct message with some further details through any of our social media channels and I will have look into this for you.

Within your message please include:

Full name

Course name

Date they submitted their application

DOB

Email address

Many thanks,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @cctray,

Firstly congrats on receiving an interview invite for our MSc Physiotherapy course! 😊

Please don't worry as I'm here to help you with this. Would you be able to send us a direct message with some further details through any of our social media channels and I will have look into this for you.

Within your message please include:

Full name

Course name

Date they submitted their application

DOB

Email address

Many thanks,
Sarah

Thanks! I just sent a message on Instagram because for some reason I can’t direct message on Student Room
Original post by cctray
Thanks! I just sent a message on Instagram because for some reason I can’t direct message on Student Room

Hi @cctray,

Thank you for confirming this, we have responded to your message over on Instagram with an update. 😊

All the best,
Sarah
Original post by cctray

Hi !! hope youre okay ! ive also got an interview soon and i think youve done yours ! how was it ! do you have any tips/advise? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi !! hope youre okay ! ive also got an interview soon and i think youve done yours ! how was it ! do you have any tips/advise? :smile:
I had a interview last year and got in ( deferred my entry so starting this year) and I would saytry to stay calm and just be yourself, the setting was quite relaxed compared to otherinterviews I did, a lot of it was in a group and everything was really friendly, make sure you doyour research current events going on in the Physiotherapy community and just know yourbasics about the social side of how to treat people. And just remember to stay calm and youwill do great 😁
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I hope I'm not too late. My interview was online because I am an international student so it may be different from yours. For example, it was a one-on-one with the admissions person so I was not in a group setting. My advice would be similar to @Ameliasmith12. Make sure you know the basics, but also do not worry too much about studying every last detail! They don't expect you to be an expert in the field, thats what going to school is for!
Good luck!
Original post by Ameliasmith12
I had a interview last year and got in ( deferred my entry so starting this year) and I would saytry to stay calm and just be yourself, the setting was quite relaxed compared to otherinterviews I did, a lot of it was in a group and everything was really friendly, make sure you doyour research current events going on in the Physiotherapy community and just know yourbasics about the social side of how to treat people. And just remember to stay calm and youwill do great 😁
thank you so much !! really appreciate it
thank you for your message !! really reassuring :smile: glad yours went well
Original post by cctray
Hi! I hope I'm not too late. My interview was online because I am an international student so it may be different from yours. For example, it was a one-on-one with the admissions person so I was not in a group setting. My advice would be similar to @Ameliasmith12. Make sure you know the basics, but also do not worry too much about studying every last detail! They don't expect you to be an expert in the field, thats what going to school is for!
Good luck!
When would we hear back about physio masters applications ?
Original post by mykerobinson
When would we hear back about physio masters applications ?
Hi @mykerobinson,

It's great to hear that you have applied for our MSc Physiotherapy course! 😊

Please be assured that our admissions team are busy working through applications and will be in touch as soon as possible with an update.

Do let me know if you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan and I'd be happy to help. 🌹

All the best
^Sarah
Reply 11
Has anyone had an offer for the MSc Physio yet from UCLAN? It's been weeks since my interview and not heard anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending