The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Satanel
4:30? Surely it's 2:30am? :colondollar:

4:30 am UK time.

Following this timezone, the time right now would be 4:04 pm.
Again: PLEASE refrain from discussing the M1 and C1 Edexcel exams until 4:30am tomorrow morning. See the announcement: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=266&a=1276

Original post by Tuya
Nah arsey posts them on a separate thread himself

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, Arsey will probably post them soon. Until then, no one is allowed to discuss them. :smile:
This restriction is only for edexcel isn't it ? I've done mei and that's allowed to be discussed right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
C1 aqa- last question
Factorise 7k^2-48k+80 <0
Took me forever to do it but I got it in the end :biggrin: (7k-20)(k-4)
Also what did anyone get for the integration question? And was it a trapezium, the shape under the curve??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Original post by krishkmistry
This restriction is only for edexcel isn't it ? I've done mei and that's allowed to be discussed right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct :smile:
I did OCR MEI too!
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
yeah me... also doing c2

god help me please :/

How did you find c1? I heard c2 was hard as!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else done OCR MEI C1?
It was an alright paper - I agree, it was pretty straight forward! I hope that everyone did okay!
Now to focus on the remaining exams!

It feels SO good to cross that exam off of my exam timetable!

Best of luck everyone
Original post by CurtisDean
It was an alright paper - I agree, it was pretty straight forward! I hope that everyone did okay!

Best of luck everyone

fair paper I though but i think I've lost at least 10-20 marks,give or take so I would like to see the predictions for grade boundaries - much easier than January though but I hope it's like 55 for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am aware that some schools allow the candidates to sit afternoon exams at 1.30pm, my school does it, but for most people it's 2pm.
Did anyone sit AQA C2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 391
Original post by CurtisDean

Best of luck everyone

Please tell us more about this exam. I am going to sit this exam later today, so I would appreciate you telling me every single answer you put down, in addition to your thoughts about any (every) question that came up.
Reply 392
Original post by annaridgway95
Did anyone sit AQA C2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I thought it was around average. Made a few silly mistakes but hopefully got an A.
Original post by timeteo9
Yeah, I thought it was around average. Made a few silly mistakes but hopefully got an A.

I thought exactly the same! :smile:

Thought I'd managed to work out the logs (6 mark) question but think I've done it completely wrong now :frown:

And the only other one I was unsure of was find g(4)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hate doing edexcel maths because of this restriction, however, I'll be strong and not talk about the C1 exam
do you know when Arsey will upload the solutions to M1 and C1/2??
Reply 396
Original post by >Untitled<
do you know when Arsey will upload the solutions to M1 and C1/2??

He usually uploads them next day. But, he hasn't been online since 27th march so not 100% sure if he will or not.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 397
anyone get the logs question for aqa c2? i got (x+3)(x+3) so there was only one value, and the stretch too did people get in the x axis scale factor a half? also the 2^k people get 6/5 as k?
Original post by nm786
He usually uploads them next day. But, he hasn't been online since 27th march so not 100% sure if he will or not.

He's never active until exam season, usually.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
He's never active until exam season usually.

So its unusual. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending