9 engineering
8 English language
8 maths
8 chemistry
8 physics
8 history
7 English literature

Level 1 in British sign language
A* in gcse taken in year 10 / 2019 - preparation for working life.

Volunteering - 5 years as St. John’s first aider several certificates.
Work experience - 1 year plus going back as enjoyed so much. In nhs Basildon hospital day surgery unit .

Have looked at couple of unis just need some advice. I don’t want London unis. I don’t really want city campus I prefer a campus stand alone. I like Nottingham as all in one place.I liked keele aswell. Went to look at York and hull I liked it but wasn’t so keen on the aspect of the different campus and not been able to choose which one.
Do I have a chance with my scores to apply to Nottingham. That’s my favourite t the moment. I really want to go to a uni that does dissection and intergrated learning. I live Essex but don’t mind any distance.
I don’t qualify for contextual or wp. I am first one though of family in higher education so may get couple points.
Any advice on where else to look.many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Boothymiller
New to student room.
Did ucat today
3010 sjt band 2
Predicted. A* biology
A* french
A chemistry
Gcse:
9 french
9 Spanish
9 rs
9 biology
9 engineering
8 English language
8 maths
8 chemistry
8 physics
8 history
7 English literature

Work experience - 1 year plus going back as enjoyed so much. In nhs Basildon hospital day surgery unit .

Have looked at couple of unis just need some advice. I don’t want London unis. I don’t really want city campus I prefer a campus stand alone. I like Nottingham as all in one place.I liked keele aswell. Went to look at York and hull I liked it but wasn’t so keen on the aspect of the different campus and not been able to choose which one.
Do I have a chance with my scores to apply to Nottingham. That’s my favourite t the moment. I really want to go to a uni that does dissection and intergrated learning. I live Essex but don’t mind any distance.
I don’t qualify for contextual or wp. I am first one though of family in higher education so may get couple points.

megathread is here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6679038
Reply 2
and if you make the effort to score yourself for Nottingham first https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/study-with-us/undergraduate/undergraduate-medicine/undergraduate-selection-process.aspx you'll get even better responses
Reply 3
New to student room.
Did ucat today
3010 sjt band 2
Predicted. A* biology
A* french
A chemistry
Gcse:
9 french
9 Spanish
9 rs
9 biology
9 engineering
8 English language
8 maths
8 chemistry
8 physics
8 history
7 English literature

You need to post on the megathread which has been linked above
Original post by 2500_2
and if you make the effort to score yourself for Nottingham first https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/study-with-us/undergraduate/undergraduate-medicine/undergraduate-selection-process.aspx you'll get even better responses

I got 28 points for the gcse part and 91 out of 120 for ucat.
Original post by A_J_B
You need to post on the megathread which has been linked above

I’m trying to post and it doesn’t let me. I’m new to the student room posting. How do I do it? When I do go on the mega thread I go to post and it starts a whole separate new discussion. Sorry if I’m being bit dumb 🤦*♀️
ask r or @GANFYD to move you over
Original post by Effyd123
ask @ecolierr or @GANFYD to move you over

Ok so do I send them a dm? Sorry totally new to this
Reply 8
Original post by Effyd123
ask @ecolierr or @GANFYD to move you over

I'm just another user of TSR, no powers whatsoever :smile:
New to student room.
Did ucat today
3010 sjt band 2
Predicted. A* biology
A* french
A chemistry
Gcse:
9 french
9 Spanish
9 rs
9 biology
9 engineering
8 English language
8 maths
8 chemistry
8 physics
8 history
7 English literature

try press reply to one of the comments on the thread and enter your stats like that. you're currently either pressing "new discussion" or "ask a question"
Thank you I will try that
Reply 11
hiii, my gcses are 999998877, predicted A* A* A in biology maths and chemistry respectively. UCAT score 2560 Band 1. Any advice on where I should apply.
Thank youuu
Reply 12
Original post by hmmmmjjjj
hiii, my gcses are 999998877, predicted A* A* A in biology maths and chemistry respectively. UCAT score 2560 Band 1. Any advice on where I should apply.
Thank youuu

You need the megathread, and post your stats as per the information in the first post of the thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7312527

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending