The Student Room Group

i need help?

My ex boyfriend dumped be because of particular reason like jealousy and many other stuff.After we broke up he said he still wanted me to be close friends and still has me on bbm and we talk like we used but without kisses,but on facebook he still has pictures of me still there and i really love him but he said they im not happy about ending it but but im not regretting its over and the day before he said he loves me and im excited to see you and stuff and he said randomly i dont think that theres nothings there yet he wouldnt look at me and he said about our relationship about if you keep going on about it hes less likely to miss me what is he doing and how do i get him back i need help!!!!!!!!! :frown: been crying for three days straight
I personally think you should forget him. If he is really meant for you just well you know he wouldn't "dump you". Some guys are confused though! He probably doesn't know what he wants.
If he loves you he will get back to you, if not then there's no point. Thats how i see it
Reply 2
Original post by Doctor Amanda
I personally think you should forget him. If he is really meant for you just well you know he wouldn't "dump you". Some guys are confused though! He probably doesn't know what he wants.
If he loves you he will get back to you, if not then there's no point. Thats how i see it

he says he might get back with me never know :frown: i dont know what he wants and ive been crying all the time and he didnt care why would he have me as a contact on bbm then?
Reply 3
Heyy,
ive been in a similar situation.
i think personally that he is confused and doesnt know what he wants. give him time and space to set his priority's straight!! Your a princess m'dearr and im getting a feeling thatt by crying over him your letting your crown drop. Trust me, leave it, act allhappy and make him feel jealous if he's around you! he'll realise what he's missing if he wants you back, he'll ask you!! goodluckyy baby girll xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by shareen96
Heyy,
ive been in a similar situation.
i think personally that he is confused and doesnt know what he wants. give him time and space to set his priority's straight!! Your a princess m'dearr and im getting a feeling thatt by crying over him your letting your crown drop. Trust me, leave it, act allhappy and make him feel jealous if he's around you! he'll realise what he's missing if he wants you back, he'll ask you!! goodluckyy baby girll xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

he keeps bbming me all the time and stuff and laughs at my jokes and calls me cute yet just wants to be friends atm no more.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
noosorrryy i aint on it. whatsapp maybe? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by shareen96
noosorrryy i aint on it. whatsapp maybe? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

how do i get my ex back
Reply 7
Hmmm you should make him feel jealouss baby girll! Trust me. But dont try show him ur missing him, tryyy get him to realise he's missing you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
How do I do that? :/ like what not speaking to him ignore him lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Don't make the mistake of chasing after your ex right after he breaks up with you...that's a bad idea and it could only drive him/her further away. Give your ex some space, and sit down with yourself. Analyze the relationship you had with your ex, and figure out which of the problems that caused the breakup YOU were responsible for. THOSE are the ones you can fix.

Forget about trying to fix anything that was wrong with your ex...nobody can change those things but your ex himself. The only things you can really do anything about are the things that you and you alone are responsible for: your own actions and behaviors.

Making sacrifices and compromises is the name of the dating game, and it only makes sense that any relationship is a combo of give-and-take. After all, there are two people here who both require their needs to be met in order to be happy...the key is finding a nice balance where you can make your partner happy and remain happy yourself.

So figure out the things you did wrong. Those are the things you have to give on, to the point where your partner could be happy with you. Really, it's good for you anyways, because in the possible event that your partner isn't the person you spend your entire life with, addressing these problems now could mean relationship success in the future.

So when you're ready to start back in trying to get your ex back, after you've really addressed the problems of which you're the main cause, you should start off slow. The initial contact could be anything...an email, a phone call, a text message...whatever you're most comfortable with. In your case, keep talking on BBM. Above all, the contact shouldn't be about getting back together, but just about seeing how your ex has been.

If you're really smooth about how you go about it, your ex'll probably be okay with remaining in touch. Try to be unassuming and generally relaxed...don't go on the offensive to "win your ex back." That'll just make your ex want to sever contact altogether. Build contact slowly, until eventually you're spending time together again.

Once you get to this point, it's important to just enjoy your time together. Do things the two of you always enjoyed before the breakup, it's good kindling for fond memories and old feelings. Let your ex see how awesome it can be to be with you, and allow the work you've been doing on yourself to speak for itself.

Nine times out of ten, the old love between you isn't lost, just buried beneath the hurt that all the problems in the relationship caused. Since you're supposed to have dealt with your side of those problems, there should be little in the way of your ex realizing how little point there is to remaining your "ex." Follow this advice, and you have a serious shot at saving your relationship.

^^ Hope it helped. Goodluckk hun <3 :* xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I've tried ignoring him for good xxx gonna see if he pops up first and see wha he wants xxx why would you ex pop up first
Reply 11
Why have me as a contact on BBm if he doesn't talk formform
Reply 12
I think he probably wanted to break up through some comitment issue, sorry to say it but he might be keeping you as a friend so he doesnt feel as bad/guilty or so he has that safety net of someone who'l take him back on a whim,

you should try and move on tbh, it's no good being strung along on hopes, that being said if its gonna happen itl happen, but you should try and just get on with your life as best you can for the time being, maybe even date someone else for a while, who knows you might like it better!

anyway, I truely hope you resolve this and find happiness,

All the best,
Reply 13
But why have me as a contact on BBm then if he doesn't talk to me but he said he still likes talking to me
Reply 14
Like I said he probably just wants you around as a "safety net" someone to fall back on if he cant find someone else, now I could be completely wrong and I am sorry if I am but I personally think you are better of finding someone who actualy wants you.
Reply 15
personally i agree with you because he retweeted something on twitter that said " if someone loves you and you dont love them back just say i love youtube " :/ that really hurt me too bits and im not bothered anymore just i thought he was the one but **** him ill find someone who wants me back!
Reply 16
Original post by Cherrelle1993
personally i agree with you because he retweeted something on twitter that said " if someone loves you and you dont love them back just say i love youtube " :/ that really hurt me too bits and im not bothered anymore just i thought he was the one but **** him ill find someone who wants me back!

toppp girllll! ^_^ xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending