The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

The Costume Store UAL

I start UAL in September, I've been accepted at The Costume Store, can anyone suggest some near/cheap gyms?

Many thanks!
Reply 1
Kiss gyms is about 20 pound a month in acton. xx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 3
Your welcome :smile:
Reply 4
Is there anybody who booked the costume store but is no longer interested. I am desperate for accommodation for September.
Reply 5
Costume store looks awesome. Have a Studio reserved. Expensive, but worth it for the privacy, and my own kitchen.

No food being pinched, or being charged for other peoples damage.
Reply 6
I am soooo confused as to when everyone is moving in to the Costume Store?? the official move in date is the weekend of the 7th/8th but courses don't start until around the 16th so I am completely confused about when to move in?
Reply 7
Move in on the 7th, then learn London for a few weeks!

My course doesn't start until the 26th or so.
Reply 8
I'm moving in on the 14th instead of the 7th. As long as you're there before the course starts you'll be fine!
Reply 9
Hey guys, I just accepted for Costume Store but I am a LCC student. Is this ok or should try other options (i dont know other options unfortunately) Does it take long trip to go LCC from North Acton? I applied for Manna Ash and Brooke but there are not a single room in other halls.. I dont know what to do :s-smilie:
Reply 10
It will take you about 36 minutes to get to Elephant & Castle by tube from North Acton. You will have to change twice on the tube. Personally i think its ok because i travel for about 24 minutes to get to my campus in holborn. Is that something you dont mind doing everyday?
Reply 11
Original post by cooki3anne
It will take you about 36 minutes to get to Elephant & Castle by tube from North Acton. You will have to change twice on the tube. Personally i think its ok because i travel for about 24 minutes to get to my campus in holborn. Is that something you dont mind doing everyday?

I think I have to accept it anyways coz no other chance.. And, I dont know my schedule yet, hope lessons start later than 10am :smile:
Reply 12
Worse place to live in don't ever apply here! Yes the rooms are modern and clean but apart from that the management team is terrible half of them are clueless they dont know whats going on in reception and the management team does not attend to situations we face daily. they basically dont care or even respond to complaints. the worst will be the people you share your flat with. food is been stolen constantly from the fridge and cupboards because they dont have locks. the rooms are expensive and we dont have cleaners to clean for the amount we pay for it. if you fail kitchen inspection and if its not your fault you still end up paying for the cleaners. they just like to keep on taxing you for every little thing even a room switch its ridiculous! worst ual halls i have ever lived in.
I’ve just read the reviews and I’m trying to find an alternative

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending