The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Cavendish Campus

Well, I've seen threads for other campuses but I haven't seen any for the Cavendish one.
So I guess its time we started introducing ourselves since we're gonna be at the same campus starting September 2013. Its easy, just write your course and where your from. This could be the start of a great friendship.

Am gonna be studying Business Information Systems Msc. And I'm from Kenya!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I will be studying molecular biology MSc in Sep 2013. I'm from Myanmar. Nice to meet u
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Nice to meet you as well. Have you applied for accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I applied two weeks ago. Will know the outcome in Aug.
Reply 4
Cool. Am still researching on which are the best accomodation options then I apply this week. Where did u apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi, I will also be in Cavendish Campus come September 2013 for Msc Computer Forensics, anyone else for this course? Was unsuccessful for a place at the Halls so I am looking for a place as well. Am Dikota from Botswana.
Original post by KaMaH
Well, I've seen threads for other campuses but I haven't seen any for the Cavendish one.
So I guess its time we started introducing ourselves since we're gonna be at the same campus starting September 2013. Its easy, just write your course and where your from. This could be the start of a great friendship.

Am gonna be studying Business Information Systems Msc. And I'm from Kenya!!

Hi great I hope I have a chance to see you I'm gonna be doing BSc.
Reply 7
Original post by Dikota
Hi, I will also be in Cavendish Campus come September 2013 for Msc Computer Forensics, anyone else for this course? Was unsuccessful for a place at the Halls so I am looking for a place as well. Am Dikota from Botswana.

I feel you. I also didn't get a place in halls but I'm getting a private housing nearby.
Reply 8
Original post by Economics247
Hi great I hope I have a chance to see you I'm gonna be doing BSc.

That's so cool. We'll definitely meet and I can show you a thing or two in Bsc.:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by KaMaH
I feel you. I also didn't get a place in halls but I'm getting a private housing nearby.

All the best man, I would not even mind sharing should you get something that can be shared. I would prefer to be closer to the campus. Let me know if something positive come up on your side.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending