The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
According to WRESTLING-RADIO NEWS

While details are not immediately available, it appears as if Candice Michelle was injured during her match on tonight’s edition of RAW against Beth Phoenix. The injury occurred as Candice was on the top turnbuckle and landed face first after Phoenix shook the ropes and caused Candice to lose her balance.

The match immediately went to a quick finish as Beth covered Candice for the three count and the win. Following the match the referee threw up the X signal, notifying medical personnel that a real-life injury had occurred. Medical staff rushed to the ring where they tended to Candice. She was able to sit up briefly where they gave her a bottle of water before it was determined that she needed a backboard. Candice was loaded on a stretcher and taken out of the ring.

We will keep you updated as soon as get more details regarding the injury.

ALSO THE JERICHO SAVE_US.X29 - maybe the 29 is in reference to MONDAY 29TH RAW NEXT WEEK! lol
Reply 781
A woman who can actually wrestle don't care to much for the woman's division but I hate seeing all these long legged big boobed woman fighting around the ring in a pair of French knickers and a lacy bra :angry:
Reply 782
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article.../candiceinjury

Candice Michelle was injured after falling from the top rope in her match against Women's Champion Beth Phoenix on Raw. She was rushed to a local medical facility where it was determined she suffered a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries. Candice will be out of action 4-6 weeks. WWE.com will have more on Candice's condition as it becomes available.
ouch that bump looked nasty...
Reply 784
Just watched the match that bump was sick. A good match though fans were so in to hardly ever here crowds that loud during a woman's match and Beth has good heel heat love the Glamozan gimmick.

Not sure if you could on Sky Sports or not but I watched the match on Daily Motion and can clearly hear the ref tell Beth to pull her out of the corner and cover her and telling her to be easy.
Reply 785
Is it me or is it that the wwe is not what it used to be. I remember the good days of the rock, stone cold steve austin, angle and the dudley boyz

WHen the rock came in, the whole crowd jumped and cheered

Nowadays when batista comes in, there is no noise

How did it ever come to this :frown:
Reply 786
minimo156
Is it me or is it that the wwe is not what it used to be. I remember the good days of the rock, stone cold steve austin, angle and the dudley boyz

WHen the rock came in, the whole crowd jumped and cheered

Nowadays when batista comes in, there is no noise

How did it ever come to this :frown:

It's not just you.

I think the major thing that caused the decline in quality is when WCW folded.
Well obviously it's not as good as the glory days but your point about Batista is just plain wrong...the crowd goes nuts for him on Smackdown, maybe just a little less than Taker's reaction. And it's not edited, I've sat in the crowd myself and heard his reaction, it's amazing. If you want evidence of no crowd reaction, look at Rey Mysterio,nobody gives a ****, same for Benjamin/Haas and loads of others.
theres a joke backstage that if you dont get a reaction, you get a 'haas pop' LOL
Reply 789
Benjamin and Hass most boring guys ever. Can't even get a pre recorded backstage promo right.
from Dan Nestor: So the past couple of weeks we all have been a detective about save_us.222 and everyone knows its Jericho. Things have got even more mysterious when the website www.savior-self.com got out to the public somehow. There is a flash collage of all the cryptic videos then when you click on the image of a clock after the flash plays a username and pass prompt comes up. We tried everything obvious until a couple of people and I looked in the page source and found the command line

"01010101 01010011 01000101 01010010 00111101 01010011 01000001 01010110 01001111 01010101 01010010 01011111 01010011 01000101 01001100 01000110 00100000 01010000 01000001 01010011 01010011 00111101 01010011 01010101 01001110 01000100 01000001 01011001 01000011 01001111 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000111"

We all knew it was binary. We went to a binary decoder site here:
http://www.nickciske.com/tools/binary.php and it translated to USER=SAVOUR_SELF PASS=SUNDAYCOMING

We logged in, and there are links to all the save_us videos and a countdown currently at 1 day and 20 hours, which means at Cyber Sunday Jericho is coming!!!

If you highlight the whole login page it says " The few who have found his name shall spread the good word."

In the source it says
"ATTITUDE_IS_IMMINENT"

and

"The day of reckoning is at hand"

Also in the source, all of the save_us.222 videos are linked through Chris Jericho's WWE Alumni page

Also the same site is linked through www.saveus-222.com but the graphic on that page instead of a clock is a clear Cyber Sunday logo.

- from Tim Dolan: On a hint from Youtube, I went to www.saveus_222.com and found a saveus video. Click on the link, it asks for a username and password... After deciphering the code, I found out that
USER=SAVOUR_SELF PASS=SUNDAYCOMING (make sure it is all in caps)

Ok, once you get into the new page, entitled IS_IMMINENT_X29 you get a coundtown that is for Monday October 29 at 10:30pm... But wait, there's more!!!!!!!!!

In the source code of this page, there are links to the videos displayed.. Take a look at the links... They go to Jericho links.. No big deal, right? Just someone playing games? Well, also hidden on the page it says in black text: "The few who have found his name shall spread the good word."

Do a Whois search on the owner of the page, Stamford, CT. I traced the address back to some cleaners there in Stamford, with a company called Entertainment Services. But, the owner of the domain just happens to be employed by the WWE.. Weird I say weird...

I for one have thought that its weird with Jericho due for a book signing in Philly on Monday (RAW), Long Island on Tuesday (Smackdown) etc.. But I think this page may just help... Go check it out

- from DoMINatR257: I found something interesting on Smackdown. The new Save_us.X29 promo aired and after the video was shown, the Cyber Sunday logo flashed on the screen (not as part of the video). The logo was not connected to anything said right after the video, so could Chris Jericho indeed return at Cyber Sunday instead of this Monday on Raw?

- from Cameron Hamon: http://x29-uponus-2days.saveus-222.com/

'USER=SAVOUR_SELF PASS=SUNDAYCOMING'

I did this by checking the source, and converting the binary to text.

Check it out yourself: http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/Pl...ry_To_Text.asp
convert:
01010101 01010011 01000101 01010010 00111101 01010011 01000001 01010110 01001111 01010101 01010010 01011111 01010011 01000101 01001100 01000110 00100000 01010000 01000001 01010011 01010011 00111101 01010011 01010101 01001110 01000100 01000001 01011001 01000011 01001111 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000111
He's coming on Cyber Sunday?

When you enter that, you're presented by a countdown.

2 days 12h 36m 42s

This is what it says after:
He shall come upon the zero hour to save us once more.

I did a whois search on the domain:
http://whois.domaintools.com/saveus-222.com

the admin is a guy called Joseph Perkins. Could either be someone who works for WWE, or just someone playing around for the fun of it.

EDIT:
A quick google search reveals this:

"Joseph Perkins
Joseph Perkins has been a Director of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. since 1999. Mr. Perkins was a pioneer in the television syndication of wrestling matches starting more than forty years ago. He is President of Communications Consultants, Inc."

gerweck

OMG OMG OMG JERICHO!
all seems like a hell of a lot of effort just to promote jerichos comeback
gunners r us
all seems like a hell of a lot of effort just to promote jerichos comeback

well they probably need him, as their ratings are going down fast.

either that or its the 2nd hart foundation because of the 2nd_coming bit of it.
Reply 793
SquishyHomie
well they probably need him, as their ratings are going down fast.

either that or its the 2nd hart foundation because of the 2nd_coming bit of it.

The Hart Foundation is unlikely to happen due to the release of Teddy Hart....

I'm pretty sure it's for Y2J, well I hope so anyway!

If he comes tomorrow on Raw, I hope he interrupts a Santino promo, that would be jokes with them two!
GAH that would be awesome!

santino is hilarious...'IM GONNA OPEN A CAN OF ASS-WHIP ON YOUR FACE!'

PLEASE LET IT BY Y2J!
No Jericho at Cyber Sunday, no Jericho at Raw (and he cut his book signing short on Monday to 'arrive early to the arena'--yeah right). What the **** is McMahon doing...he wasn't ready for No Mercy, he's not ready at Cyber Sunday,or at the Raw after it. WWE are seriously gonna **** this whole thing up if they don't unveil Jericho soon. Who the hell cares about DX when Y2J is waiting in the wings?? People are gonna be so disillusioned, they want Jericho, Bonnie Hammer (wasn't her mention on Raw so nice??) wants Jericho and yet Vince ' I know what's best for the fans' McMahon doesn't agree.

Thanks Vince, thanks. At least TNA would have had the sense to bring Y2J in sooner rather than later.
Reply 796
TNA obviously would ex WWE guy anyone they seem to sign at least one person from the batch of releases.
Reply 797
Booker T to TNA is great for them.

Y2J, I can't wait for him to return...I was hoping for last night but oh well...

What I was thinking tho, who can he feud with? There is no1 atm On his level that isn't already in a feud....Will be interesting to see what they do with him. Hopefully he has a large degree of creative control, otherwise it's gonna be crap coz WWE creative aint to hot....

Speaking of the ayatollah of rock and rollah....I got his book yesterda, only read a few chapters so far, but man it is funny!
around the world in spandex? i want that! he is hilarious.

it would be great if he could feud with santino or something, as someone said earlier. just completely squash him.

cena would be the obvious choice, but he's out. soo yeah. dunno!
Reply 799
SquishyHomie
around the world in spandex? i want that! he is hilarious.

it would be great if he could feud with santino or something, as someone said earlier. just completely squash him.

cena would be the obvious choice, but he's out. soo yeah. dunno!

Yea Around the world in spandex, great so far!

It was me who said he should interrupt a Santino promo :cool: Yeah that would be a hell of a moment between them 2, but Santino is not that big yet. I think he's jokes, but alot of ppl don't appreciate him.

When he 1st came to WWE he interrupted the great one!

Latest