The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
True 'dat :p:
Reply 981
the best song is blatantly DX! does anyone know if matt hardy is defiantely out for the royal rumble?
Reply 982
i think he's gonna be in it tbh
Lucy :)
True 'dat :p:

*high fives*
Reply 984
Theres a rumour that a multiple WWE world champion is going to return soon, people are saying Sid (sid vicious, psycho sid etc)
the one that snapped his lower leg in half?

*cringes at memory*
Reply 986
yep thats the one, he was the 90s version of Batista really. He's been saying he wanted to return to WWE for a while.
but he wrestled like a lump of wood :frown:
Reply 988
It might not even be him, can you think of any multiple world champions, that would make an impact on their return?

The Rock? Doubt it :frown:
Hmm...chris benoit and eddie guerrero are out of the question :frown: lol

Bret Hart and Mankind are the only ones I can think from the top of my head who could still possibly wrestle.

So most likely IS Sid if its true, the rest are way too old, unless Brock Lesnar decides to return (doubt it) or Kurt Angle..

I'd personally love Kurt to return but it won't happen I guess.
Reply 989
I'd hate Kurt to come back total cock!

It is Sid.
Reply 990
Kurt Angle is one of THE best wrestlers of all time.
Reply 991
Maybe he is close but is also overrated and what he did he lost a lot of respect.
Reply 992
The steroids?
Reply 993
Saying he needed a break and then a few weeks later signing for TNA he'd be close to killing himself if he came back to WWE.

I think Owen Hart is better than Kurt and he was never champion material.
yeah. i lost a lot of respect for angle when he went to TNA and refused help for his neck/steroids.
Reply 995
Well he said on a youtube vid why he chose to wrestle at TNA, TNA isnt on the same level as WWE when it comes to work rate, they're on the road every day of the year whereas TNA offers breaks whenever he wants it or something, i'm not totally sure. He also said he left because there was no more competition :dontknow:

You'd be surprised howmany WWE wrestlers have been ****ed over by vince and just leave though!

Oh and, Kurt was a far better 'wrestler' than most of the WWE's roster in recent times though, and was far better championship material than Batista!
Reply 996
Totally in wrestling terms but it doesn't matter how could of a wrestler you are in WWE only place that matters is the indys like ROH.
Reply 997
For the Rock fans.

The Rock - Know Your Role FULL DVD

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ySej4PrXg Part 1 - the rest of parts are linked on the side

The Rock- People's Champ FULL Dvd

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CFlhg99sz_E Part 1, rest are linked !

These two are from 1998-1999 ara's of the rock, when his crowd pops and crowd control were immense !
Reply 998
I've been downloading quite a few wrestling torrents lately, including one of the Rock ones mentioned above.

Losing respect for Kurt Angle coz he jumped to TNA? Why? I mean come on, he was on ECW. It is unfortunate, but all the big stars who have gone to ECW have left: Angle, Benoit, Big Show, RVD. Booker T even threatened to quit if he got demoted there. Kurt Angle imo is not overrated. He still has excellent in ring work, and his promos are (still) excellent. VKM more or less told him that he didn't have much of a future at WWE. I'm glad he went to TNA, not glad he's still got the belt tho.....

I haven't heard this rumor myself, but I do hope it's Sid. I use to call him Noodle Head lol. I remember his feuds with Taker and HBK, were quite good imo

EDIT: 1000th post of this Soc!

Keep it up guys!

***Geek out moment over***
Reply 999
How do you find this out?

Latest