The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most of the people who hate Cena are the smarks I'm pretty sure a lot of the kids who go to the show love him and he sells merchandise and makes them a profit.
Reply 1121
deipnosophy
Lol you basically summed up why ppl hate him. Read some of my earlier posts if you wanna know more.

I was being sarcastic about Orton obviously, he def should not turn face. Plus, because he's an ******* in real life he probably would be totally against ever turning in the near future.

Oh right :biggrin: I didn't know i was that spot on with my analyses :proud: I try my best :top2: :p:

Orton looks like a bit of ******, tbh. But he is good entertainment value IMO and he did beat Cena after all. I say bring back The Rock! Or give the title to HHH :mad: Rofl at Shelton :boxing: He is athletic, but just makes me laugh for some reason. You reckon he has like a brain? ;grin;

Lucy: I think you're defo right about all the kids liking Cena, and i'm sure he sells more merchandise than anyone else. If i find the figures/article i got that from i'll post a link. Cena is good, but he gets tiresome too quickly. Since he's been out and just come back, though, it is better now.
Yeah I do agree with how he can/could get boring but what about Undertakers gimmick? Hogans?
Reply 1123
Taker is just ultimately cool, and can wrestle.

cenas gimmick is ****ter than takers..
Reply 1124
Considering how many years he's been in the business, i'm astonished at how much i still enjoy watching the undertaker. I did take like a long break from wrestling (years) but seeing old skool undertaker is more appealing to me personally than watching Cena hold the title for a year. Undertaker is just undertaker.
I don't have any thing against Taker I think he's a good wrestler but just can't stand the gimmick.

Hogan I just hate.
Reply 1126
I'm the same as you laevis, I quit watching during 2001-2002 ish and only just got back into it halfway through last year.

hogan is ****, he never jobs.
Reply 1127
LawYah
I'm the same as you laevis, I quit watching during 2001-2002 ish and only just got back into it halfway through last year.

hogan is ****, he never jobs.

Wow, that's probably the exact same as me :five: Shouldn't really be that much of a surprise i guess. Wrestling is the big when you're in years 3-6 and then you get to secondary school and you realise that whenever people talk about wrestling they're always whispering. And then you hear that stupid (untrue) rumour that wrestling is fake (:rolleyes: ) and so you feel like father christmas has died once again. Someone talks to you about football and you never look back. Then when you're doing your a levels you get bored, flick through the channels, and see a hall of famer on the WWE. You think to yourself i remember this shizz, start watching again and it's like being with your first love once more :suith:

/random mumble. :biggrin:
Reply 1128
yeh I stopped during secondary school lol, just didnt have time to watch, I come home early on tuesdays so i've got the whole day doing nothing, perfect time to just watch Raw lol, to be honest, the best thing about WWE is the promos, get you hyped n stuff lol
I only really get to see Raw every now and then with having no Sky at uni but usually at friends Friday night for Smackdown and I'll pay him for box office.
Reply 1130
I'm in a better/worse (can be either) position than both of you. I'm on a gap year and my offers are unconditional, which means i spend all day doing nothing, unless i can be bothered to carry on my essays. When i want to, i watch pretty much all the wrestling that comes on. **** habbit, though.
Reply 1131
what's up with triple H's pedigrees? I remember they used to look good, now he like..moves his legs out the way and the guys head will just bounce on the side, the head and his legs go in opposite directions..
Reply 1132
That's so true. I could have sworn the prey's head would look like it smacks off the canvas before, but now he seems to release them about 3 inches above :s:
Reply 1133
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5i882S9nkg

this is the funniest botch ever in wwe!
Another good one is in Royal Rumble 2002 I think Matt might be Jeff drop kicks Matt might be Jeff :p: totally misses but Matt/Jeff still acts like he hit him.
Reply 1135
Didn't anyone notice the bothc with y2j and jbl last night, the crowd sure did lol.

I can't be bothered to talk about Cena tbh. It's bad that after NWO, Jeff won't be in the title picture for a long time (probs).

Yea Triple H pedigrees are **** now, he use to hold the arms all the way down which looked sick. Tried it on my cousin when I was younger and busted his mouth open coz my knee hit him in the face :p:

I stopped watching wrestling during my A levels.
Reply 1136
So far, JR and King have both come out and said that Hardy should have won. King said it would have benefited the E in the short run atleast.

Vince doesn't listen to anyone anymore. Well, apart from Steph...Only coz he wants to bang her secretly :puke:

Well, we all know how he's addicted to the incest storylines....
Reply 1137
so where does Big show fit in this, is he not coming back then?
Reply 1138
uzi786
Vince doesn't listen to anyone anymore. Well, apart from Steph...Only coz he wants to bang her secretly :puke:

Bring on Paul Burchill and his incest storyline, poor guy, he could be so awesome too.

I really feel they've dropped the ball after Royal Rumble, love or hate Cena they had a huge match to go with by having Cena v Orton III as a payoff at Wrestlemania, but instead they're going to do it at No Way Out.

I predict Hardy wins the elimination chamber, Orton v Cena ends in a no contest. Triple threat at Mania.

Mania would then have:
main event - Taker v Edge (WHC)
triple threat - Hardy v Orton v Cena (WWE)
Flair gets retired by HHH.
I'm hoping for Mysterio v Michaels somehow.
uzi786
So far, JR and King have both come out and said that Hardy should have won. King said it would have benefited the E in the short run atleast.

When did they say this? If it was on Raw I bet Vince or someone in their headsets would have told them. If its on JR's blog that surprises me he is such an arse kisser.

Latest