Original post by jess20
Ive found out that the house im going to be living in is a 5 bedroomed :smile:

How?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
ibopeep;43500804]Hey add me on Facebook jess I'll speak to you about it there. It's easie :smile: my full name on Facebook is Heidi Jayne Wright
Xx

Ive added you on facebook :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by jess5377
How?

I emailed the hull accommodation services, you can get the email address from the hull website :smile:
Original post by jess20
ibopeep;43500804]Hey add me on Facebook jess I'll speak to you about it there. It's easie :smile: my full name on Facebook is Heidi Jayne Wright
Xx

Ive added you on facebook :smile:

Jess add me agin sweetie x
I've finally found out and I am in no. 6 Auckland Avenue in a medium room. It is all getting a bit real now (by the way I've applied to do Children's nursing)

(EDIT) Turns out i'll actually be at no.4 Cranbrook Avenue (EDIT)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
100 Cottingham Road... Just need to get the grades now!
Original post by jess20
Yay finally found someone whos going to be living down the same streat!
Im doing adult nursing :smile: starting straight onto my second year because ive done a 2 year foundation degree which substitutes for the first year nursing :smile:
Maybe this streat might just be for health students?

It might be as I am doing children's nursing and I am at number 6 Auckland

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessica2008
It might be as I am doing children's nursing and I am at number 6 Auckland

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey another jess ahha I'm at 17 Auckland ave and doing midwifery add me in Facebook. Full name - Heidi Jayne Wright
Original post by Heidibopeep
hey another jess ahha I'm at 17 Auckland ave and doing midwifery add me in Facebook. Full name - Heidi Jayne Wright

I think I've added the right one :smile: it's nice to see someone who I'll be seeing around the uni and on some of the course :biggrin: (By the way my full name is Jess Stone just so you don't think it is some weird stalker)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone! I'm at 39 Cranbrook Avenue, is anyone else? :smile:
Reply 50
I can't wait to find out where ill be! :-( on the my admin page the application status has changed from "your application has been submitted" to "you can't currently accept your contract online" has anyone else seen this? It's been like this for about 5 days. Do you think they are processing it and I should hear soon or do you think there has been a problem? :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by louisam95
I can't wait to find out where ill be! :-( on the my admin page the application status has changed from "your application has been submitted" to "you can't currently accept your contract online" has anyone else seen this? It's been like this for about 5 days. Do you think they are processing it and I should hear soon or do you think there has been a problem? :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they're just processing it, nothing to worry about you'll hear soon :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by Lewiiis
101 Cranbrook here! Dirty Second year though :frown:
Also, that hayjes is a right weirdo :wink: If she's the Jess H I'm thinking of :frown: Biomed ye?

thanks for that lewis :P
Reply 53
Anyone at 8 cranbrook or near? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louisam95
Anyone at 8 cranbrook or near? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like I've said this a million times already so sorry if its a bit repetitive but I am in no. 4 studying Children's Nursing. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
I'm at 8 studying law :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by jess20
Who's going to be living down Auckland avenue?
Im going to be living at 21 auckland avenue :smile:

Also, does anyone have a clue on how many people il be living with?

Hello Jess, my name is Corey, I have lived at 21 Auckland Avenue for the past two years and will be spending my third year of adult nursing there too! I also live with another third year nursing student called Mila, so we will be two of your housemates. We live upstairs, Mila has a large bedroom and I have a medium one. There is then another medium one upstairs and a further medium bedroom downstairs and a large one at the front of the house, so 5 altogether! There are two toilets and one bathroom and parking out back, which we share with the house nextdoor (which tends to be a nursing house too!). The kitchen is fair considering and there is a little seated area just off it. There is also security walking round all day and night so it feels very safe. The house is quite literally 2 minutes away from the Uni. We have lectures at 9.15 and set off at 9.00 and get there nice and early, so it is very convenient. There is also a bus stop just a minute down the road with buses often into town which is about 15 mins a way and a taxi there is about £5 and we also have cars so lots of ways to get around.

I imagine that there will be yourself and two other 1st year nursing students so at least you'll meet some people in your cohort straight away and we'll be there if you need any help! My best friend is also starting nursing this year and is living just a few doors down at 32 Auckland avenue I think so she'll be in your cohort too :smile: if you want to add me on facebook for any more info feel free my name is Corey Louise Wylie (and the profile pic is of three blondes). However if not I'll see you around the 20th of Sept! x
Reply 57
Original post by brandnew_c
Hello Jess, my name is Corey, I have lived at 21 Auckland Avenue for the past two years and will be spending my third year of adult nursing there too! I also live with another third year nursing student called Mila, so we will be two of your housemates. We live upstairs, Mila has a large bedroom and I have a medium one. There is then another medium one upstairs and a further medium bedroom downstairs and a large one at the front of the house, so 5 altogether! There are two toilets and one bathroom and parking out back, which we share with the house nextdoor (which tends to be a nursing house too!). The kitchen is fair considering and there is a little seated area just off it. There is also security walking round all day and night so it feels very safe. The house is quite literally 2 minutes away from the Uni. We have lectures at 9.15 and set off at 9.00 and get there nice and early, so it is very convenient. There is also a bus stop just a minute down the road with buses often into town which is about 15 mins a way and a taxi there is about £5 and we also have cars so lots of ways to get around.

I imagine that there will be yourself and two other 1st year nursing students so at least you'll meet some people in your cohort straight away and we'll be there if you need any help! My best friend is also starting nursing this year and is living just a few doors down at 32 Auckland avenue I think so she'll be in your cohort too :smile: if you want to add me on facebook for any more info feel free my name is Corey Louise Wylie (and the profile pic is of three blondes). However if not I'll see you around the 20th of Sept! x

Hey :smile:
I cant believe ive found someone I'll be living with! It will be alot easier when I have to move in now :smile:
Im going straight onto my second year nursing as ive done a foundation degree at Grimsby which is equivalent to first year nursing :smile:
Thanks for all the information :smile:
Il add you to facebook now :smile:
Original post by Jessica2008
I've finally found out and I am in no. 6 Auckland Avenue in a medium room. It is all getting a bit real now (by the way I've applied to do Children's nursing)

(EDIT) Turns out i'll actually be at no.4 Cranbrook Avenue (EDIT)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Jessica! I am also going to be staying at 4 Cranbrook Avenue! I studying adult nursing :-) Have you found anyone else? I can't find anyone haha xxx
Original post by Rhiannon-Louise
Hi Jessica! I am also going to be staying at 4 Cranbrook Avenue! I studying adult nursing :-) Have you found anyone else? I can't find anyone haha xxx

Hey :smile: No I haven't found anyone so it is nice to meet you :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest