The Student Room Group

stretch marks please help!!

hi, just wondering if you guys could help me out.

ive got really bad stretch marks all over my hips and my thighs. i've had some for quite a while but recently i've been getting loads more, and they are spreading down to the back of my calves too. but i haven't put on any weights so i really don't know whats its from. its making me feel really selfconscious, esspecially with summer coming up and the threat of shorts (arghhh).

does anybody know how i could make them a bit less noticible?

thanks

xxxx

ps sorry if this has been posted a million times before
Reply 1
I have the same thing, not put any weight on or lost weight but getting more stretch marks. Try using palmers cocoa butter nightly, i used it on my thighs for a few months and it made them much better.

I was talking to my boyfriend about how much i hated then the other day and he said "they're not strech marks, they're your tiger stripes" which i thought was the sweetest thing ever..lol :p:
Reply 2
i dont even see the big deal with stretch marks. But buy some body butter? think that works
lol the problem is that it makes it look like there are purple worms under your skin which is quite disconcerting :smile:

thanks for the cocoa butter tip, i shall invest
Reply 4
I found body butter didn't help mine, so if they're persistent i suggest you try "BioOil". It's pretty good, has made mine much less red. They're still there, but are silvery-white now so you can only really see them if you're looking.
I get them on my upper arms and around my belly button. Very strange.. don't know of anyone else who gets them there!
yea Biooil is a good investment at a tenner a incy wincy bottle did wonders for me, i got loads too and i 'ATE EM!!

Latest

Trending

Trending