The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Brighton Psy Trance Scene?

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I'm in Pboro but 75% set on Sussex for Psych + Cognitive Science come Sept. :smile:
I will be up for some silliness once settle though I'm sure.
I highly recommend the Trancendance in a couple of weeks in Notts; beautiful bunch of folk. :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
There's some psytrance in Brighton; it's died down a lot over the last few years though.

- Freak Bazaar and their next party is at the end of June
- Psy-Sundays - Their next party will be Sunday 26th October (no event page yet) with Inertia hosting the 2nd room. A Halloween Psy-Zombies fancy-dress psytrance party.
- Inertia do a Sunday evening psychill/downtempo/dub/breaks night on the first Sunday of the month - Next party at the start of July & 11 hour Gay Pride post party on Sunday 3rd August.
- Incognito - a newer night, done a couple of parties now over the last year or so. Last one was a few weeks ago and pretty successful.
- PsyCarnival - Another newer night, I think they've done 2 parties or so now. Their next event is at the end of August with Textured Silence hosting the 2nd room.
- Textured Silence - 1 more new night on a Sunday, psydub & chill. Next event is mid June

Freak Bazaar and Psy Sundays tend to do a couple of parties a year. 1 or 2 for Psy Sundays and 3 or 4 for Freak Bazaar.
Incognito is a fairly new night. They did a couple of parties last year and 1 so far this year.
Hellooo ,have U heard of volks club?it's the only that makes some night for goan people ,or anyway rave party like!!there's a psy night there the 13th of February...if you don't know who to go with we can go together:smile:
Hi all. I am the promoter of Freak Bazaar and Psy sundays and wish to let you know that there will be 4 parties at Volks this year as well as Freak Bazaar on June 12th.....
Groovy Bazaar will be on at the Coalition on May 24th too.....

Hope to see you there...

Clayton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending