The Student Room Group

GCSE Statistics [Edexcel] 24th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Yes!!! That's what I did, along with others. That was hardest question!
Can't find an aqa thread, anyone got unofficial mark scheme for the aqa exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 222
I got 28/40 in the controlled assessment, but was told I needed 89/100 for an A*.... And I think I got 91/100 in the exam :biggrin:
Originally my teacher gave me 30/40 for my controlled assessment but it got modded down to 25/40. In the exam I think I got somewhere in the low 80's in the exam. What's my likelihood of getting an A*?
(edited 10 years ago)
Grade boundaries released! :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377071891.468543.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Haven't been told my coursework mark by my teacher :frown:
and don't have an idea about what I got in the exam! Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow... :s-smilie:
Reply 226
My coursework got moderated from an A to a C :frown: but got an A overall anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 227
Original post by Dhibla
My coursework got moderated from an A to a C :frown: but got an A overall anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine got moderated from an A* to a C aswell -.- Few other people I know have had it down from A-C/D :confused:
Reply 228
Original post by eddie1221
Mine got moderated from an A* to a C aswell -.- Few other people I know have had it down from A-C/D :confused:

Yeah it's really irritating :/
Reply 229
I got a D in the controlled assessment and a B in the exam, and got a B overall, very pleased :smile:
I got 29/40 in my controlled assesment and from the grade boundaries I can see that is an A*. However, when I got my results, it said I got a B in my coursework? Does anyone know why?
Reply 231
Original post by NYcitygirl
I got 29/40 in my controlled assesment and from the grade boundaries I can see that is an A*. However, when I got my results, it said I got a B in my coursework? Does anyone know why?

32 is an a* but 29 should be an A. Your cw must have been moderated down then.
Reply 232
Original post by Dhibla

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats harsh mine went down from 35 to 31
Reply 233
Original post by Farhan96
Thats harsh mine went down from 35 to 31

My whole classes ones went down two grades, guess our maths teacher marked too high.
I got an A overall and was 11 off an A*:smile:
can someone plz tell me all the topics we have to learn for the stats exam this summer?
I got 27/40 on my coursework how many marks will i need to get an A?
Original post by Farhan96
Should I try and make an unofficial mark scheme?

Yes please!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending