University of Northampton
University of Northampton
Northampton
Reply 21
Hey im in block J too :smile: room 1
Reply 22
Original post by charlottewillis
Heyy, I'm in flat D5 room 9 :smile: xx

Awesome :biggrin: gues sill be seeing you saturday then :biggrin: only know one other person in our flat atm
this feels so weird! what time are you planning on getting there for and also have you booked anything for freshers?
Reply 24
I know it dose came around so quick I should be there around 10.30am I booked the foam party and and another vent thats it you? Do you have facebook or something as it easier to communicate on? :smile:
ohhh I haven't booked any, I'm going to see what everyone else is doing when I get down there, and sure it's just charlotte Willis :smile: x
Reply 26
Hi, I will also be living in Charles Bradlaugh hall. In flat D6
(edited 10 years ago)
heyyy, add me on Facebook if you like :smile:
Reply 28
Just added 2 ppl with name charlotte Willis , don't know which one is you
oh no, I haven't got a friend request... what's your name I'll add you :smile:
Reply 30
alexas mich
from new jersey?
Reply 32
Lithuania :smile:
Reply 33
Maybe someone know if it is possible to smoke water pipe in the flat or not ? I am asking because my friend who is already studying in Northampton sad that there is smoke detectors in every room, but he is not sure.
Hey, im looking to apply for accomodation at Northampton later this year and im trying to get as much info about the Charles Bradlaugh Halls as I possibly can as the websites is a bit vague. Now youve moved in what do you think about the type of room? are u in a twin or single ? Also Im trying to find out whether that accomadation has wifi/any sort of internet connection and what the general uni life is like?
Sorry about the essay ahahaa xD im just trying to pick which one is best price wise ahhaha :L
Reply 35
Hey if you visited Margret bonfield or the John Clare halls ours are pretty much the same. IM in the single block and its divivded in single sex flats other either 10 or 6. Compared to the newer halls these are dated however the rooms are quiet a lot bigger space wise. You have wifi provided and an ethernet cable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending