The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

uni of leeds accommodation !

hey pls can anyone give their opinions on james baillie as an accommodation. and any other good accommodation recommendations thank uu!
Original post by kittyasq
hey pls can anyone give their opinions on james baillie as an accommodation. and any other good accommodation recommendations thank uu!

Hi, have you applied for accommodation already? I’ve heard that Charles Morris is also a good sociable place to live
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

hey, what course are you doing? :smile: i'm the same, struggling a little with advice on accom for leeds too. i'm looking at leodis and central village but cv is soo expensive :/
Reply 3
Original post by a.aleesha
hey, what course are you doing? :smile: i'm the same, struggling a little with advice on accom for leeds too. i'm looking at leodis and central village but cv is soo expensive :/

arts and humanities and then communications and media!
arts and humanities and then communications and media!

nice! im doing medicine hehe
Reply 5

that’s so cool wtf
Reply 6

idk if this is random but do you have instagram, if we both end up in leeds with no friends we can always message eachother! lol
idk if this is random but do you have instagram, if we both end up in leeds with no friends we can always message eachother! lol

aw thanks hehe- yes i do!! i'll pm mine x
I’m looking at Leodis!! I’ve heard good stuff about it and seems social. Trying to decide between Leodis, Charles Morris and Henry Price.

Quick Reply

Latest