The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of Leeds 2023 accomodation

I’ve had an offer from uni of leeds and really stuck between James Baillie and Charles Morris self-catered. I’ve already put down Charles morris the catered option but now thinking to change to James Baillie. The only thing putting me off James Baillie is the walk to campus/city centre, pls give your opsss
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve had an offer from uni of leeds and really stuck between James Baillie and Charles Morris self-catered. I’ve already put down Charles morris the catered option but now thinking to change to James Baillie. The only thing putting me off James Baillie is the walk to campus/city centre, pls give your opsss

heya! i’m thinking of applying to james baillie too, i’ve heard the social aspect is really good! i understand the walk is defo off putting but i’m thinking of it as some ‘me time’ during the day which doesn’t seem too bad? plus you’ll defo make friends that take that route too!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I was at Lupton which is next to James Baillie.
I found being in Headingley was really nice and you don't get as much of an opportunity to explore the area as much if you're close to the city centre. Plus, Weetwood is a really nice walk in the summer.
Original post by Anonymous
I was at Lupton which is next to James Baillie.
I found being in Headingley was really nice and you don't get as much of an opportunity to explore the area as much if you're close to the city centre. Plus, Weetwood is a really nice walk in the summer.

How did you rate Lupton? I have just found out I have gotten it unexpectedly and have heard mixed reviews!
Has anyone applied for Henry price ?

Quick Reply

Latest