The Student Room Group

The McDonalds Thread Mk II

Scroll to see replies

hi ! i had an interview on friday , where i was hired . i then got an email on saturday , confirming i was hired which also gave me extra info to fill in and told me my start date ( next week ) . i filled in the extra info on saturday and the email said i was going to get another email in 2-3 days , confirming a mcds account had been created , as well as links to training videos and right to work documents .but i haven't gotten a reply yet . the email said to bring in right to work documents with me when i start , ( i'll bring in my birth certificate ) . anyone else experienced this ? happy to give more info !
hi ! what do u all use to do the campus training on ? i used my laptop for one lesson but it took me 3 hours to do bc the laptop is so slow ! anyone know how to use campus on iphone or android tablet ?
Original post by christianoginni
Just checked myschedual and I have 2 shifts this week lol but no uniform, I emailed my manager but no response. Cant ring him because I dont have credit cant afford it lol.

Gonna have to go in tomorrrow to double check and see whats going on. Have to walk 1:30 to get to and from work aswel :frown:

How did it go
hi guys, im a crew member at mcdonald's since july last yr!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending