The Student Room Group

For those of you who have worked at restaurants, how did you poop?

I am a girl who recently started working at Mcdonalds. There is one staff bathroom that's located in the break room. This staff bathroom only has one toilet. I'm known as a stylish and classy girl, which is why I'd be embarrassed if I had to poop while at work. People will hear me, and they will know what I'm doing in there. So when you guys were working at restaurants, how did you handle this situation? Did you turn on the tap water to try and hide the sound?

And did you ever hear anyone else pooping at work?
Reply 1
I mean I just did what I needed to do? I promise you no one cares everyone poops it's human and that's what bathroom's are for. if your really that worried you could try going somewhere else during your lunch break? but it's unlikely anyone will hear you especially at McDonald's with all the beeping and talking.
The quality TSR threads I signed up to this website to read before lunchtime on a Monday. And what has ''stylish and classy'' got to do with anything, a turd in your body doesn't care whether you're rich or poor, elegant or council estate chav lmaoooo. Also, you'll be wearing McDonald's uniform so it won't be your own ''stylish and classy'' fashion.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by dibskews
I am a girl who recently started working at Mcdonalds. There is one staff bathroom that's located in the break room. This staff bathroom only has one toilet. I'm known as a stylish and classy girl, which is why I'd be embarrassed if I had to poop while at work. People will hear me, and they will know what I'm doing in there. So when you guys were working at restaurants, how did you handle this situation? Did you turn on the tap water to try and hide the sound?

And did you ever hear anyone else pooping at work?

It's not that deep at the end of the day.

However, if you're desperate for nobody to know, you can spend two minutes longer whenever you have to go to the toilet so that people can't tell the difference. Then, if you have to, turn the tap on (although this is mostly unnecessary), use this in a similar scent to your fragrance if you can find it, flush immediately after it comes out (so twice in total) and move quickly.

Again though, not that deep.
Reply 4
Just hold it in till you go home, pooing at work is savage
late reply but that can cause constipation, just saying for future readers like me

Quick Reply

Latest